Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

HEPPELL > D.PEARCE
HARTLETT > BIRCHALL

Already have Harry O

Not much talk of Pearce on here, he's playing against his old side for the first time, anyone else think he will have a blinder or I am mad?

Enright and Ellis other options but I have sold nearly sold myself on Pearce and Birch.

$1200 up for grabs in my league too, so I am nervous.

Good trades or what fellas?

Mate I know the feeling, I have $1200 up for grabs in one and $500 in another league, 2 vital prelims for me and I also have to bring in 2 defenders. Can't help but feel this is where the final will be won or lost.

For what it's worth ATM I have gone Scotland and Ellis. But I think it is a real lottery.

HEPPELL > D.PEARCE
HARTLETT > BIRCHALL

Already have Harry O

Not much talk of Pearce on here, he's playing against his old side for the first time, anyone else think he will have a blinder or I am mad?

Enright and Ellis other options but I have sold nearly sold myself on Pearce and Birch.

$1200 up for grabs in my league too, so I am nervous.

Good trades or what fellas?

im expecting pearce to be locked down and i expect hill to go crazy :( nevertheless he' not a bad pick but i would do ellis (vs GWS) and enright (consistency) over birchall (spud)
Heppell>Ellis
JJK>Rockliff

I'm also starting Vlastuin ahead of Mckenzie... am I mad?

Was tempted to go Heppel>Hanley, but worried about Hanley being a late out, plus Ellis is playing GWS...
Also thought of doing Jack>Beams given Jack's finals scoring thus far...
i think jack will go alright against the cats, they dont have a really good tagger
I could either do something like

Heppell> Enright
Hartlett> Houli

Would leave me with not much more than 10k.

Or I could do

Heppell> Birchall
Hartlett> Duffield

Which would leave me with 200k for trades next week.

Or I could do a mix of the two and end up with 100k :p

Any thoughts?
do the first one for sure, you have to do everything to get into the GF!

have come down to 2 options.
atm i have no bench cover in defence (clisby/thurlow)
should i go:
  • heppel > enright
  • clisby > oxley via stake and have staker as cover
OR

• heppel > duffield
  • kieren jack > selwood. will have no bench cover in defence though
defs first one, better player in defence and more backline security

Heppell and ROK out for who?

1. Bob Murph/Watson
2. Duffman/Joey
3. Duffman/Scooter
4. Birch/Griffen

Cheers man, a tad worried about a blues tag on watson...only thing stopping me from locking 1 in and throwing away the key :/

cheers again man :)

kinda worried on a watson tag....whats your thoughts on how he would handle a potential tag??

yeh i have the same concerns. eariler this week i was thinking Cotchin-> watson but backed out because whiley isnt playing. Having said that i still think Jobe can do alright maybe not get 120 like he has been but should be able to get a 100. Why because he has a good record against the blues and that i reckon Curnow will go to Stanton and Armfield will go to Hibberd and that leaves Cachia...quote me if im wrong but he normally doesnt do THAT well as tagging as the previous 2

yeh i have the same concerns. eariler this week i was thinking Cotchin-> watson but backed out because whiley isnt playing. Having said that i still think Jobe can do alright maybe not get 120 like he has been but should be able to get a 100. Why because he has a good record against the blues and that i reckon Curnow will go to Stanton and Armfield will go to Hibberd and that leaves Cachia...quote me if im wrong but he normally doesnt do THAT well as tagging as the previous 2

cachias not even playing....what are chances curnow goes to watson since he has been in some scintillating form??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck heck heck!! Lucky I just saw that Beams is out!!

so now i'm forced to do:

Beams -> Jobe
Heppell -> Obrien

Also am I crazy thinking of playing Grundy over Roughead? (I have Cox at R1) Any opinion would be great! :)

Beams out for:

Scooter or Joey or Griff

Joey has crowley next week, griff has raines/mckenzie and scooter has pies...

who is best option for last 2 weeks??

haha too easy! curnow generally always goes to stanton. jobe is almost untaggable and stanton is much easier to shut down (see Carrazzo last year as an example)
Didn't stants go 190 against the blues last year, or am I mistaken?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back