Hepp -> ??

Hoping at least one of Hanley/Heppell plays this week

At this stage I'd go:

Hanley/Heppell -> O'Brien
Roughead -> Luey??

If both Hs are out, then:

Hanley -> O'Brien
Hepp -> ??

Murphy? I'm considering Murphy over O'Brien due to the doggies' fixture and their current form

Murphy? I'm considering Murphy over O'Brien due to the doggies' fixture and their current form

Thinking the same. Also thinking of bringing in Birchall as I have both Heppell and Hartlett.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Given 2 tough upcoming matches against Geelong and Hawthorn, I really want to trade out K. Jack > Watson, but it's near impossible to do considering I have Hanley, Henderson, and Heppell to worry about. Also have J. Kennedy who I would love to trade to Mundy, but again, can't :(

Given 2 tough upcoming matches against Geelong and Hawthorn, I really want to trade out K. Jack > Watson, but it's near impossible to do considering I have Hanley, Henderson, and Heppell to worry about. Also have J. Kennedy who I would love to trade to Mundy, but again, can't :(

I'm sort of in the same boat. Might risk keeping KJack on the field, we know he can go big.

Other problems for me include Hart/Hepp/Cotch/ROK.... sigh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughy has done jack s*** for me lately. Got me knocked out of the finals too.. Probably gonna take a punt and grab Wellingham for 30k extra and then trade Heppell out for Enright.

what's up with andrew raines? is he likely to play this week or not? need to know whether or not griff is going to cop the tag this week

Hartlett > Enright
Heppell > D. Pearce

And I really need Ibbotson to get up for this weeks game otherwise I'm buggered.

Assuming Hanley plays:

Heppell -> Enright
Grimes -> Duffield (proven high scorer in the past, two 90's in a row, favourable draw, plus it's that time of the season where unless you're in with a shot at the car you might as well start taking punts for the hell of it)

If Hanley misses, then he'll be out instead of Grimes.

Hopefully hanley does play then i will go heppell to hanley then ROK to scooter maybe was thinking mc veigh as an option or even douglas against melbourne... Abit unsure on duffield thou a few bad scores not long ago....

Assuming Hanley plays:
Grimes -> Duffield (proven high scorer in the past, two 90's in a row, favourable draw, plus it's that time of the season where unless you're in with a shot at the car you might as well start taking punts for the hell of it).

Thanks for letting us know you're bringing Duffield in this week. Will avoid him now given your bad luck :thumbsu:

Thanks for letting us know you're bringing Duffield in this week. Will avoid him now given your bad luck :thumbsu:

Lock Grimes in for a ton :D Maybe I should find a way to bring in Fyfe and Mundy as well, just to ensure that they barely get a touch against us this week.

You can add Roughead, Beams and Ellis into that bad luck list, btw.

Lobbe is a little bit of a gamble - all or nothing!

Unless the very unlikely event of Renouf getting a recall occurs, I wouldn't call it too much of a gamble. Lobbes has been putting up premium numbers for a ruckman since the bye.

Have gone Malceski > Harry O and Heppell > Houli

Houli is a good POD imo that no one has thrown around yet. The way Richmond chip it around a lot across the backlines he racks up the +6's. Plus playing GWS, generally those mid tier players are the ones who get the bigger scores than normal against the low teams.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back