Round 22 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So disappointed I won't be able to join the no trades club as I still have 4. Hodge has changed my plans so I'm going Hodge to Picken (assuming he is back) and Malceski to Ton McDonald.

Was the new Fyfe a month or so ago.

You might regret the never again call. Could be a good choice next year. West Coast get key defenders back, Yeo has DPP D/M and plays midfield f/t.
Potential yes... But I can't regret a guy who fn disappears for large chunks of the game. Paid $500k for this Houdini.

Was the new Fyfe a month or so ago.

You might regret the never again call. Could be a good choice next year. West Coast get key defenders back, Yeo has DPP D/M and plays midfield f/t.

I'll be most definately going there next year. This guy has scored a few tons in games where he has rotated back.
He will get full midfield minutes minus the Simpsons versatility rotation factor.
His third year with us next year. Will put on 6.5kg and go into full beast mode.

Speaking of Yeo, right now he's sucking ass! Should I trade him to anyone down back ( currently have Picken, Shaw, Houli, Newnes and Smith) or trade Lewis to Dangerfield?

BBL5 can't start soon enough. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got 1 trade and hodgy is the likely candidate
could trade him in def to picken(back in) enright, rance
or mids to priddis, wallis,sloane (no rocky and zorko as they will play a angry hawks , no mundy as have 3 freo boys ) mitchell?
depends on opponent squad, no sure if he as any trades
hoping fyfe plays too but ross could cause carnage resting freo players
Team selection could make or break me

Hi Guys,

I am playing in the GF this week and have my 2 trades remaining with 83K in the bank.

I would like to trade out Kolodjashnij in defense and Lambert in forward line but wont enough coin to upgrade both to a premium player.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Untitled.png

Hi Guys,

I am playing in the GF this week and have my 2 trades remaining with 83K in the bank.

I would like to trade out Kolodjashnij in defense and Lambert in forward line but wont enough coin to upgrade both to a premium player.

View attachment 166316

Glenn --> $102k rookie
Kolodjashnij --> Laird/Mackie

Based on averages above may help you get extra 20 odd points.

Otherwise If Hall can keep his form he maybe an option to upgrade Lambert instead.

Last edited:
1 trade left and 211k. Not sure whether to use my cover in Hamling for Hodge and upgrade Heeney (last non premo) or sideways Hodge.

1 trade left and 211k. Not sure whether to use my cover in Hamling for Hodge and upgrade Heeney (last non premo) or sideways Hodge.

Would have to see your team but you're not getting a solid premo for upgrading Heeney (Cripps probably the best that you could do). Plus Heeney will probably outscore Hamling for the rest of the year.

Hi Guys,

View attachment 166316
If you want to consider a slightly more risky strategy...
Lambert -> Vardy
Kolodjashnij -> whoever you want

Vardy looks as though he will spend considerable time in the ruck, scored 93 last week.

Higgins back.
Taylor -> fwd you can afford????
That's an interesting one. Taylor's ton last week looks like an aberration but can afford a $75K better forward for Gawn. For Taylor I can afford the likes of Breust, Gunston, Ryder, Stringer. For Gawn can afford Hall, Wingard, Motlop, Roughy, Bartel, Tippett.

Kind of thinking that Taylor and Gawn are equally likely to put out about a 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back