Preview Round 23, 2023: St.Kilda v Geelong - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 19th August, 7:25PM AEST *HIGGINS 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Cats

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasiah, Windy, Owens, Phillipou, King = IDGAF if it’s nuffie but imo they have very very high ceilings.

Loads of athleticism, height, evasiveness, power and ball skills between them. And got a few like Hotton and Keeler who are high ceiling prospects too.

I’d want another 2 first round draftees with this group come this off-season, fingers crossed.

We want to keep targeting kids for sure. It looks like a great couple of years under Toce. Some really promising players. They all look multidimensional with plenty of scoring power. Funny enough Geelong seem to have had that vision in their build too. Guys who score readily are always looked at favourably. Lyon rates Geelong's side. Perhaps that's his model. I'd like to chase high end and X factor in the draft and pick some blue collar mids cheap outside of the draft.

Have to say that the use of “strong in the contest” was elite.
The only bit of the otherwise excellent report that gave me a bit of PTSD actually. ;)

They ruck with Shannon Neale...gotta try exploit that.
Hopefully Danger doesn't play like he did last week otherwise he'll have 20 clearances on us.
Keeping Cameron quiet is nearly impossible, Wilkie has his work cut out for him, and Zlugger Cordy will be on Hawkins I'd imagine, so that could be... fun...?Stanley and Rohan are pretty decent outs for them, and think we match up okay overall.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No doubt Chris Scott will do a late change the ****ing smug prick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back