Preview 2024 AFL Season: Round 24 - Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 25th August, 3.20pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember reading that pink used to be a colour associated with boys in the old days.
Exactly, Gentlemen of the Victorian era used to great each other with a warm and friendly "Show us your pink bits", now the woke PC crowd want to ban young bogans hanging out of Torana windows screaming it at pissed young ladies tottering down the street in short skirts and 3 inch heels.

Out - Caminiti

In - Phillipou

No Hayes so Mitch to chop out in the ruck and it will be run and gun into the fwd line.

And in a major shock - Josh Battle named despite horrendous infighting over contract negotiations with Saints

Out - Caminiti

In - Phillipou

No Hayes so Mitch to chop out in the ruck and it will be run and gun into the fwd line.

And in a major shock - Josh Battle named despite horrendous infighting over contract negotiations with Saints
Just one question. Who is this Josh Battle guy? Never heard of him. Would have thought someone on here might have mentioned his name at some stage.

Last edited:
Out - Caminiti

In - Phillipou

I thought Hayes might have got a gig to give us another forward marking target and some ruck back up but no one deserved to be dropped for him and I would rather see Phillipou in for Caminiti even if he isn't a like for like replacement.

Back in the 80's if you didn't have a pink jumper you were a no body

I went with coral instead of salmon as since mid 80's the trend was slowly meshing so pink-orange was a thing.

The team selection for this final round against the Blues woud have to be the shortest average team hieght of any team this round, maybe for the season?

Putting a lot of emphasis on precise ball movement has me worried going forward, but then again we do tend to run out games well and just tend to suck at the start, so who knows if we'll just have someone like Pou, Naz and co pinging from 50 later.

Hayes to come in & Hill to be a late out my opinion only Hilly could hardly walk after the game not sure he’s 100%

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

n0eKLYV.gif
Settle there Doc.......lol

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Zac Williams has pulled out of Carlton's side also, but they get back Saad & McGovern. Hill trained ok today apparently, so its probably looking like Phillipou & Hayes in for Garcia & Caminiti.

Doc.......it's absolutely mind blowing how the "Steele Saints" salmon shirt situation escalated......and at a lightening pace.

I was about to call the whole saga...."Shirt gate"

I'll put it out there....I thought his salmon polo was quite the look for training last Wedenesday.....nothing outrageous.....a more casual colour IMHO.

Talk about an ensuing firestorm on BF ......the shit...I mean shirt....really hit the fan !!!!!!

;););)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly, Gentlemen of the Victorian era used to great each other with a warm and friendly "Show us your pink bits", now the woke PC crowd want to ban young bogans hanging out of Torana windows screaming it at pissed young ladies tottering down the street in short skirts and 3 inch heels.
You've just described the main drag going thru Surfers Paradise.

So if I can share my journey, lol.
It started with my partner buying my a polo in this colour at a good price ie $30 odd..obvs. she likes that colour on me...after I proved I can look after it, coz a lot of my nice clothes, end up being worn to work and get shit on them and then they become nice looking work clothes 🥰....I looked after it and was rewarded with a trip to DJ's for some premo polos, when i saw the cost, I went WTF, your not paying that, but...the shade of pink was so nice I bought it myself, and have since bought another dark Salmon polo and $200 for a beautiful pink long sleeve shirt RL shirt.
After you venture out in pink the first time, you realize what you have been missing out on.😉

So if I can share my journey, lol.
It started with my partner buying my a polo in this colour at a good price ie $30 odd..obvs. she likes that colour on me...after I proved I can look after it, coz a lot of my nice clothes, end up being worn to work and get shit on them and then they become nice looking work clothes 🥰....I looked after it and was rewarded with a trip to DJ's for some premo polos, when i saw the cost, I went WTF, your not paying that, but...the shade of pink was so nice I bought it myself, and have since bought another dark Salmon polo and $200 for a beautiful pink long sleeve shirt RL shirt.
After you venture out in pink the first time, you realize what you have been missing out on.😉
giphy.com-media-BpnkuY1i2rBpm-giphy.gif
I had salmon 🍣 pants 👖

Irony moment.
Great white hope Wilson playing on our last great hope Acres.

Blues will rue trading Dow and Stocker as they are now forced to play two guys called Joe instead.

$100 at 2.13 thanks bookies

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

LATE EVENING TRIVIA ALERT.

Yes.....a little bit of trivia.

If this stat that I saw is correct.....Carlton have only won 2 of their last round games since 2001.......and both by 1 point....the last win was 2013.

Staggering if correct.

And the betting odds have swung the Saints way dramatically during the week.

The odds are now......Carl $2.15 v STK $1.70.

No doubt punters think the Bloos big injury tally and a few doubtfuls for Sunday gives us the nod.

GO SAINTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back