Game Day Round 23, 2024 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashcroft was back to his best last week, great to see.
Sidebottom is pretty average these days, so I'm confident lachie will have a very good game.
Starch to Hill should be an important good contest for us to win the match
Go Lions!!!!!!

If you don't leave from Punta Arenas (which is in Chile), you leave from Ushuaia in Argentina - which phonetically is "uh-schway-er", or "You sway her" if someone takes a lot of liberties with it.

So the pun (tortured as it is) is either food poisoning from Ushuaia, or sea sickness because you sway her.

The more you know!
That joke must go down a storm in... not sure where, actually

As always it will be won in the midfield/ contested footy. I feel we have the edge on them in this department. We need Lachie - Dunks and Ashcroft to go to work. Win it in the coal face and feed it to Hughy and hopefully Joey or Charlie have a day out. Rayner needs to keep us his great form.

What I don't want to see is us let the Daicos boys get off the chain and dominate. They have sublime skills and will hurt us if given top much space and freedom.

Been drizzling here all day but the G always is always great condition. I hope its a contested game because that will suit us more than them.

Go Lions

Last edited:
30 plus point win to the Lions today.
I expect the Pies may play some players in different positions.

The sub will depend on who the coaches think may likely get an injury.
Hippy: Smith as sub
Dunkley: Sharp as sub.

Late Outs
Hippy: Smith starting player
Dunkley: Dev could be sub or Sharp an option also. Berry could take Dunkleys role.

Not sure if I've got the nerves atm to watch the game, it will be full on as is usual between these two..

Listening on the radio is nowhere near as stressful I've noticed the few times I had to listen. Today I might choose too.

Fingers crossed for a determined, spirited effort from our boys.

..oh, and straight through the high diddle diddle goal kicking essential boys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think the club would have a bigger say in where the fans sit. All the way up in the nosebleeds.

Not sure if I've got the nerves atm to watch the game, it will be full on as is usual between these two..

Listening on the radio is nowhere near as stressful I've noticed the few times I had to listen. Today I might choose too.

Fingers crossed for a determined, spirited effort from our boys.

..oh, and straight through the high diddle diddle goal kicking essential boys!

Agreed 💯

I light the fire pit for big games and when it gets too stressful, I switch to radio and go out and stoke the fire 🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back