Preview Round 23 - Collingwood v Brisbane @ The MCG (Saturday 4:35pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Dunkley does not play that's a big out.
However, if there is any doubt i would prefer he misses this game and be right for the Bombers.

Dev may not come into the starting group if Dunkley is a late out.
Easy enough to put Berry in the midfield and Sharp on the wing.
Dev/Smith/Madden as sub

If Dunkley does not play that's a big out.
However, if there is any doubt i would prefer he misses this game and be right for the Bombers.

Dev may not come into the starting group if Dunkley is a late out.
Easy enough to put Berry in the midfield and Sharp on the wing.
Dev/Smith/Madden as sub
Would definitely bring Berry into the middle if Dunks was out.

Sidebottom with hair, that’s interesting
Animated GIF

Read on another forum that Sidebottom has been training with the mids in a negating role. Expect he'll go to someone.
Yes, the Pies board mentioned he was in the midfield in their intraclub session. See below.
They are just guessing that may happen as he tagged Gulden on the wing last week.
McRae said he will likely send someone to Neale, but they usually don't tag players much.
Gulden disposals by quarters: 1,5,4,4 (14) but did kick a crucial goal in the last.
Sidebottom disposals by qtrs: 5, 10, 4, 2 (21)

Happy for them to send Sidy to Neale as a tag in the midfield is a bit different to the wing.
Isaac Quaynor playing wing is interesting

Mids:

Black:
  • Sidey (in the middle - in an attempt to tag neale?)
  • Nick
  • Pendles
  • Lippa (wing)
  • Bytel (wing)
  • DC
White
  • Crisp
  • Sullivan
  • Allan
  • Markov (wing)
  • IQ (wing)
  • Cox

The club have advised no official Lions bay tomorrow but Lions fans are encouraged to sit in section Q3 of the Shane Warne stand.

The club have advised no official Lions bay tomorrow but Lions fans are encouraged to sit in section Q3 of the Shane Warne stand.
Good! That's where I was planning on sitting anyway. I'll be the guy towards the front whinging about our goal kicking and fretting about our last quarters 😂🤦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good! That's where I was planning on sitting anyway. I'll be the guy towards the front whinging about our goal kicking and fretting about our last quarters 😂🤦
No you won't, as it will be all smiles right through to the end with a comfortable win under our belt

I'm just wondering whether the club is hiding the situation. I don't think Hipwood was on the injury list either before he missed the game against St Kilda.

Basically every player is always carrying something especially at this point in the season.

I’m assuming that the medical report doesn’t list a player who has a niggle if they played the week before and are expecting it to heal up and be fine by the weekend.

They probably put players on if they were expected to miss the next game barring better than expected recovery. They probably thought Hipwood was going to be fine and recovery was a whole lot slower than anticipated.

Haven’t received any info from the Club so that’s good to know. This is the info up on the MCG website. AFL area has limited availability so expecting a big crowd. Anyone make it to training this afternoon?

Attachments

• IMG_4800.jpeg
    IMG_4800.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 36
Haven’t received any info from the Club so that’s good to know. This is the info up on the MCG website. AFL area has limited availability so expecting a big crowd. Anyone make it to training this afternoon?
Cause the MCC took ages to work out what areas would be GA and didn't have time to arrange a Lions supporter bay

I'll miss the game live (planting trees for koalas - the things we get roped into). I'm so confident I'm not even going to look at the score before I watch the recording.

We got this.
Surely that good deed deserves a Lions win.

In Syndey this weekend for this one. Any tips of a pub where I can watch the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back