Game Day Round 20 - St Kilda v Essendon, Marvel Stadium, 27/7/24, 4.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will present a lot of wake up calls hopefully not just for the players but also any hard-headedness in the coaches box. Situations like this are blunt-lessons for any arrogance or inability to change course/develop differently.
Nope, this view is just such a broken record.

They've had plenty of these wake up calls over the past few years. And we are in the exact same spot. "learning".

It's time to write off the core of this group. These players have a really dumb footy IQ, and have no motivation to change that because they get paid to be dumb.

And the older players of this group are the peak of it. So what's a developing player supposed to learn from such lackluster mentors.

And yet after the expected result today we will hear they are lost for words, disappointed, hard to comprehend blah blah.

Please, anyone not being ignorant could see the bleeding obvious.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

**** me we have Sydney and Brisbane to finish off the season
Will give last year’s 126 and 70 a shake. Likely beat that. Then they can tell us how they’ve had the best off-season ever and how they’ll be so good in the second half of the year.

Facts are, Essendon is just a loser football club with a loser mentality whenever times get hard. Every team has changed over the last 20 years except one team.

Well if we lose to 14th at home and getting torched by 15th, then I’d go a little lower than that. At the moment, I’d say on form we’re better than West Coast, Richmond and Collingwood only.
My bad I meant 15th

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will give last year’s 126 and 70 a shake. Likely beat that. Then they can tell us how they’ve had the best off-season ever and how they’ll be so good in the second half of the year.

Facts are, Essendon is just a loser football club with a loser mentality whenever times get hard. Every team has changed over the last 20 years except one team.
the treatment essendon gave hird towards the end just shows how pathetic we are

Heppell trying to console Lav and Redman when they're not even looking him in the eye, it's clear they're sick of Hepp being a liability due to his FIGJAMness but can't be too blunt
Ah yes, because between them they've probably played 5 good games all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back