Game Day Round 23 v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

12 months on, eve of finals and still dicking around with our ruck setup + key defence posts in even worse shape.

It’s been a Weird year.

The word wasted comes to mind.

Let’s see what happens.

Get it done lads.

The Hawks are debuting 2 players and playing a young team in general.

I feel incredibly relaxed about this game. Either we win comfortably and take care of our end of the bargain, or we lose in which I’d be then extremely happy that this ordinary side didn’t make finals and were embarrassed in two weeks time.

Please & ffs Bevo, when your A plan goes to shit dont sit there like a stunned mullet trying to analyse via your crystal ball - make a change that negates their ball winners.

last supper, or second coming of the bullgods

i think we all know, but for the next few hours i will dare to dream

go dogs!

The Hawks are debuting 2 players and playing a young team in general.

I feel incredibly relaxed about this game. Either we win comfortably and take care of our end of the bargain, or we lose in which I’d be then extremely happy that this ordinary side didn’t make finals and were embarrassed in two weeks time.

Yep. I’ll be a raving lunatic during the game as usual, but when the dust settles if we can’t beat this team we don’t deserve to be anywhere near September.

Not that I care too much about opposing fans, but it would be a massive disappointment if the hawks won because it takes so much out of the later game.

Fingers crossed for a good result.

You guys do your job, we will do ours. It’s time to knock the blues out!
My dream scenario here is that we beat the Hawks by 4 goals and then with 29 seconds to go in your match, Jack Ginnivan is awarded a controversial free for head high in the goal square with the Pies trailing by 5 points. He then uses up 27 seconds on the shot clock to prolong the Blues agony and the siren sounds as the ball sails between the goal post. Pies by a point, Dogs in by 0.1%, Carlton out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bailey Smith will be huge today

Just feels like his kind of game will get plenty of ball and have a real impact like the SF and PF last year after being fairly poor since coming back from suspension
I hope he does. Been massively disappointed with him lately. A few spectacular moments but lots of wasteful disposal by foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back