Game Day Round 23 v hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This off-season will really test whether Bont has the courage and character to tell the coach and football boss that the game plan is highly flawed and must be overhauled. I think he does…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

What did we ever do to deserve Ed Richards

This off-season will really test whether Bont has the courage and character to tell the coach and football boss that the game plan is highly flawed and must be overhauled. I think he does…

Didn’t work out well for the last captain who did that

If only. Problem is the younger generation is so soft they wouldn't dream of that (it's too confrontational)

You would hope so. It's like trying to play with a hand tied behind our back and no legs. It's a joke and has been since Round 1.

1.8 this quarter. FFS

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damming statistic which sums up the season on AFL website

"The ball has been in the Bulldogs' forward half of the ground for 83 percent of the third quarter, yet they have only outscored the Hawks by seven points for the term (1.8 to 1.1)"

Damming statistic which sums up the season on AFL website

"The ball has been in the Bulldogs' forward half of the ground for 83 percent of the third quarter, yet they have only outscored the Hawks by seven points for the term (1.8 to 1.1)"
We’ve extended our lead against a 5 goal breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back