Game Day Round 23 vs. Gold Coast @ People First Stadium - Saturday, 1:45pm AEST

What's the next crisis to hit the MFC?

• Goodwin is exposed as an actual android. The world marvels at our technological wonder.

• Tim Lamb messes up a trade before the trade period even starts. DAMN IT TIM LAMB.

• Both of Max's kidneys explode but Goodwin demands he return to the field.

• Sparrow celebrates a goal with a Raygun inspired dance. We're all a bit embarrassed.

• Lever is made accountable for McVee's wallet in the change rooms. He loses it.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
1723812635406.png
1723812695055.png

Polish_20240816_224338229.jpg

Polish_20240816_224429305.jpg

I SAID ARE YOU READY TO CONTEST?

Time flies when you're having fun and ooh boy hasn't this week just flown by?

Trac might want out. ANB is gone. Viney is up in the air. Oliver is FINALLY done for the season. Finals are impossible. Goodwin hasn't bothered picking any kids. Yeah, there's a bit going on.

But don't worry about any of that you silly sausage, because the MFC is here to give you some more CONTEST and DEFENCE in a dead rubber against the Sunny Bois.

We've had the wood over the schoolies and botox capital for quite some time now, but it might all be about to come to an end. They've turned their soulless ground into something of a fortress this year and it just so happens that we suck right now. Not a great combination.

Let us all hope for McVee getting a full game in the midfield. Let us all hope for a forward line with less than 44 players in it. But above all, let us all hope...for high draft picks.

Suns by 22.​

This is our chance. If we get belted for the last two games of the year, we might just get Goody out of there. Go suns!

Based on selection, I don't think Goody is going to change anything drastically unfortunately. I'd like to keep this streak going against this plastic club, but can't see it happening. Their midfield is gonna feast. King to kick his highest bag of his career incoming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait! Great news!

The remote control has packed it in so I can’t turn on the Telstra TV box, so can’t get Kayo.

I have exactly 1 hour and 45 minutes to hurl this iPad out the window to enjoy a pleasant afternoon

Looking forward to (in no particular order):
  • Jefferson kicking his first AFL goal
  • Brown dog getting a full game. Woey too.
  • How Verrall goes in the ruck at AFL level
  • Seeing if Fullarton can provide a target forward and pinch hit in the ruck
  • AMW to continue his good form and development
  • Petty and Turner combination down back

Should be a ripper!

Suns by the total sum of "cultural" references this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back