Autopsy Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Some awful moments in that passage. I know his run is important but I honestly have no idea how Whitfield’s name comes up in AA conversations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His reaction time has slowed a lot in the last year. His not a liability like some others but I don't think he has another year in him.
Team has to make a decision on both Haynes and Ward as both their contracts cease this year- I think Ward will get another year, but not sure about Haynes. Reports are Haynes wants 2 years, so this could well be his final AFL game for us?

VFL Media already onto the dangerous tackle defence for Liam Jones

Team has to make a decision on both Haynes and Ward as both their contracts cease this year- I think Ward will get another year, but not sure about Haynes. Reports are Haynes wants 2 years, so this could well be his final AFL game for us?
Haynes ain’t getting two years from anyone.

Liam jones won’t be playing for the dogs week 1 if they win this. 1st minute and identical to Ash’s tackle.

That first goal to weightman was hideous umpiring the most exaggerated effort to draw a high free I have seen.

If he had travelled with the side I reckon Fonti would have played instead of Haynes.

#fre#freekickbulldog

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 24 2024 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Sunday August 25, 12.30pm AEST, MARS Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back