Autopsy Round 22 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs GWS Giants, 1.45pm AEST Sat 10th August, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Should not drink and post mate! I am drinking too in celebration, but (so far) in moderation
There have been drinks but more I’m in a stunned state. A couple of big breathes and I can’t take the smile off my face.
The quality, the effort, the young guys all kicking on.

Adventure Time GIF

Cadman's launch pad for his career. Absolutely what the Giants envisioned he would be when he was picked!

Darcy Jones is becoming a match winner. His two goals were crucial.

Whitfield to the centre half forward was out of necessity but it worked very well. Something for the coaches to think about.

Keefe did an amazing job against the big Oscar.

Adam Kingsley deserves all the credit. He got criticised in the season, rightly, but he has responded with setting the team up accordingly. His decision to field fast and younger side against Carlton in the wet was a master stroke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the replay of the last quarter and I have a question.
With the umpire in seemingly perfect position, why was this called play on?

IMG_0447.jpeg

Just think how far ahead in the Coleman Jesse would be if his name was spelled “Charlie Curnow

Just watching the replay of the last quarter and I have a question.
With the umpire in seemingly perfect position, why was this called play on?

View attachment 2074418

Just think how far ahead in the Coleman Jesse would be if his name was spelled “Charlie Curnow”
I had to hold my tongue with a 9 year old sitting next to me when that happened.
Disgraceful and the VFL media just played it off. They are just Fitzroy after all (😉 awaits Dlanod)

Wonder if it will be brought up after the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs GWS Giants, 1.45pm AEST Sat 10th August, Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Back