Game Day Round 24, Port Adelaide vs Richmond 1230pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is it just me or is.dwayne full barracking for port, voice shouts whenever they score
He played for port, has a massive hard on for them. Shouldn’t be allowed to commentate their games

He’s injured

Is that why he is playing forward?

Either way. Team balance is looking better if you ask me - which has been my main argument all along. We have other blokes who can run it out of the backline & i think they help the back 6 hold its formation better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to sit Bolton down and get through to him 'Look mate - with your skill, you could be the best player in the league. Not just a mark/goal of the year contender. But you need to learn how to kick a set shot from straight in front, you need to learn how to use the ball to your teammates advantage, do the team thing, and how to not crack the shits when the ball or the umpire goes against you'.

Unfortunately - he's 24, and if the penny hasn't dropped now, it may never.

Either way. Team balance is looking better if you ask me - which has been my main argument all along. We have other blokes who can run it out of the backline & i think they help the back 6 hold its formation better.
Yep

He was in AA form as a half back when he wasn't injured you nuffie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back