Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved Allan’s game, geez he hits the ball hard, and has a nice step on him.
Parker looks good with the footy but he’s a bit lost with positioning.
Moore’s to his credit is back to near his best.
Shultz still ordinary, Cameron terrific as usual, and Lippa playing a nice game too.
Nick’s the highest rating player on the ground and not a mention. We just expect it now don’t we?

My theory is we play such a energetically-taxing gameplan McRae coaches the boys to take the foot off just to ensure we can see out the game?

Why they decide its the right time to take the piss after just a 4-5 goal lead, I'll never know
Has been my theory as well. The time we take the foot off the pedal might not be a conscious decision, but just happens. Then, the energy saved plus the rocket up the a$$$ at the break, kicks into hyper energy for the rest of the game.
That's what im hoping.

We need to change our game plan next year
We are playing a lot of uncontested footy tonight. Not our usual. We will make minor tweaks no doubt. We’ve looked good in parts. It’s a dead rubber for both teams let not forget that. Despite the commentators mentioning Melbs outs, we are missing a couple of ok players…

Nick’s the highest rating player on the ground and not a mention. We just expect it now don’t we?

Plenty have acknowledged Nick

Ed Allan is playing his second game and is hopefully a part of our future. Not sure why it irks you that many are keeping a close eye on him and like what they see

I notice we keep bombing the ball wide on the forward line,which achieves nothing as we don’t have any. Key forwards tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back