Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fly said they aren't chasing the unrealistic score and is resigned to missing finals
Of all the ways he has disappointed us this year, this is definitely one of them

You’d prefer that Fly made a goose out of us by announcing to the media that we’re going to have a crack at making up ~ 200 points in the final weekend?

Sure, anything is possible, and I’d expect our players to have a red-hot crack. But the Senior coach announcing in the media that we’re chasing insanely unlikely outcomes (much of which is out of our control) doesn’t get it done.

Last edited:

Would be in the conversation too that fly talked about the young players performing well at vfl level. They wont be gifting games but those that have earned it.

I'd have him in there somewhere. Maybe for Long? He performed well last time we played melb.

Mid week tackle talked about how they want to see of Fin. Whether its this week or come 2025
They were quoting IQ with those Fin comments - not a club view

If they pick Reef as a replacement for McStsy I will spew up. Just as he was showing some promise as a defender /mid
And he can’t play the McStay crash and bash role. Kreuger would have to take that role

If they pick Reef as a replacement for McStsy I will spew up. Just as he was showing some promise as a defender /mid
And he can’t play the McStay crash and bash role. Kreuger would have to take that role
100 percent

In and out as forward then sub then out then we will make you a back man then we will play you forward in seniors

Surely Pendles won’t be rested
It’s the end of the season
Surely no one is getting rested

And it’s a dead rubber so doesn’t really matter. If you are sore. See you in November.
He’s also battling broken ribs and a bicep issue. If there was a time to pay the kids it would be this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The more time the better the repair takes.

It’s a good call, no need to keep pushing him
Dan's done a bloody good job since he came back, but more rest and rehab will do him the world of good.
He's has some bad luck injury-wise.
Lets hope 2025 is his year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally I'd say Macrae or mcinnes. But if they are clearly not going to be round in the plans invest in hdm jiath and Allen and give them the games unless we really are going for that 150pt win😉. May be kreugers last shot for a contract. See if he can do a ]Dylan Moore
So.
Out McStay Frampton Pendles Lipinski Elliot (rest or whoever needs sugery)
In Dean HDM Allen Jiath Kregeur

Surprised we announced to the world that Pendles has broken ribs if he's going to play. If I'm Jack Viney I know where my elbow is going at the first bounce 🤔

Surprised we announced to the world that Pendles has broken ribs if he's going to play. If I'm Jack Viney I know where my elbow is going at the first bounce
We didn't say anything about it, Jay Clark just reported it. I would hope, however, that Pendles didn't send him a casual text the other day and say "hey mate guess what happened to me in my 400th."

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seeing Richard’s performance will be interesting. I hope he does well, but the reaction on his performance will be entertaining.

Plays bad to average and people won’t be fussed about him potentially leaving

Plays well and everybody will say give him the 4 years.

No in-betwee😂 I do hope he stays though

Seeing Richard’s performance will be interesting. I hope he does well, but the reaction on his performance will be entertaining.

Plays bad to average and people won’t be fussed about him potentially leaving

Plays well and everybody will say give him the 4 years.

No in-betwee😂 I do hope he stays though
I can already see him waltzing into his 8th goal and the crowd chanting '4 more years, 4 more years'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back