Game Day Round 24 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 7:40pm Friday 23/08

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I said was I wasn’t overly enthused about our prospects.

Maybe I should have indicated Premiership prospects? Given we’re currently the reigning premier.

Even with our injuries this year we didn’t give the VFL players quite as many games as I would personally would have liked.

So based on all the current 30 plus players playing on next year, I doubt our selection policy changes much.

So with a better injury run, you’d assume a couple more wins which would get us 15 and finals at minimum.

Th it’s still an improvement and aging finals but I don’t see that being enough for the flag given I didn’t even see us winning the flag this year
I expect us to be top 4 next year and give it a proper crack. It seems you don't and that's fair. You do run a lot of people the wrong way and that's not a negative on you as hard truths are true and I appreciate those saying them but I just don't agree on this case. We are potentially a powerhouse again next year. It seems we are only going to make up the numbers at best with your take which rubs me and others the wrong way.

So who, I wonder, has played their last game with us?

I wonder who may come out and request a trade. Doesn’t seem like any one is retiring.

Take it here:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back