Game Day Round 3: Richmond v Adelaide @ Etihad - 2:10pm Saturday, 09/04/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How good is it how they called that 50 on menadue that resulted in a goal but the same thing just happened on rances mark and it's fine hahha

#NoDeledioNoRichmond
so bloody true. Geelong lose Ablett and win a GF, Hawks lose Franklin and win a GF. Crows lose Dangerfield and are still good. We can't win without Deledio for a game or 2. Imagine if he was out all season!!!!!!

All the Richmond supporters are leaving, have to admit I'm tempted but I think I've left a game only once at 3/4 time and that's because we had to be somewhere, so I'll stick it out and see how much Adelaide actually win by. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been one of his biggest supporters, but I think Dimmas time is up. I think we have hit the wall in terms of developing the list and players have stagnated. Need either fresh ideas or a new coach, and Dimma has shown an innate inability to adapt to new situations.

so bloody true. Geelong lose Ablett and win a GF, Hawks lose Franklin and win a GF. Crows lose Dangerfield and are still good. We can't win without Deledio for a game or 2. Imagine if he was out all season!!!!!!
Number 1 draft pick to eventually replace him?

not making finals this year. too many teams have gone passed us. we were way too conservative in the offseason, over rated the quality of our list while other teams picked up match winners. result is that we willl not make the cut this year

Round 6 2013, 2014 and 2015 boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back