Game Day Round 3: Richmond v Adelaide @ Etihad - 2:10pm Saturday, 09/04/2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We a are a rabble of a side. Heads should roll. We dont play as a team, no tackling no shepherding. Led by an inept coach who is as stiff as a plank.
I am prepared to offload our so called stars to start again. Gws and Gold coast have overtaken us. Get rid of that hack of a recruiter Francis Jackson, because I blame him for the crap that he has bought to the club.

Does anyone else hope we get smashed this quarter and it blows out to a 70+ point loss so dimmer can ****ing suffer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardwick selects fan favourites in an unbalanced side to ensure we lose so he can bring his battlers back.

The guy has no bloody idea. What is our gameplan?

Handball until we get into pressure then bomb it long or turn it over.

If in on the wing kick it backwards (slowly) and attempt a switch but always run back on your mark never play on or kick down the line.

Never stand behind your players on defence to ensure they can run over the back.

Make sure we never have enough players up forward to ensure the other team can rebound easily.

Rely heavily on individual performance make sure you never block or sheppherd for a team mate.

Pooooo

Vlastuin isn't out next captain. Hates to find the footy. Hasn't improved since his second season.
I'm having trouble seeing who our next captain is, Lambo? Cotch, Rance, Lambert and Riewoldt are trying but no one else is going along for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back