Round 3 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus 30 Sparts great score so far!!

I have 11 players@1367 and I'm happy

Chad,Harding,Haselby,Boak,Petrie,Gray,Pavelich,Hale,Higgins,Krakouer and Lids

to go. If I can manage 1000 from those remaining I might have to knock the top off it SC WISE!!!
Thanks for the encouragement buddy.

In the contrary your not doing well at all mate, you seriously should consider facing a brick wall and bowing your head in shame! :rolleyes:

Just joking mate, your ripping it a new one. :p I've put so much faith into B.Harvey this week and fingers crossed he gets above 130, and the gamble pays off, as I imagine hardly anyone would have him as captain this week. I've done a bit of maths and this is were it currently stands for me and my last 13 players:
2000 - average of approximately 62.31
2100 - average of 70
2200 - average of approximately 77.69
2300 - average of approximately 85.38

Judging by my players I'm probably looking at around 2200/2300, but if Harvey chokes again I'll be looking around 2000/2100.

Keep up the good work with your good, bad and ugly thread, and good luck for this round! The 30 Spartans

1431 / 13 inc. captain - 110 avg

To come:

Gilbee
Petrenko
Newman
Cornes (Chad)
McIntosh
N. Brown
Krakouer
Pavlich
Higgins
Gia

Big scoring round all round, hoping for 2300+ to keep pace with the top 100.

such a high scoring round, everyone is feeling pretty good about themselves.

i've got 1245, from 10, captain included,

still got cornes, cheney, petrenko, gilbee, hodge, tuck, mcintosh, ziebell, franklin, higgins, deledio, and krakouer to come, had rich on the bench:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1702/13 (14 with Ablett captain) 9 to come!!!

Sorry to quote myself, but my real score is 1615 with 10 players to play. Average is 124.23 including captain. Score if that average holds- 2733!!!! But that won't happen. 2500 more realistic if my last 10 players can average 88.5

No Hille, Traded to HMAC before round 1 lockout and didn't update my spreadsheet. :D

Hope HMAC can have a blinder!

1237/11 captain used.

Big scorers to come ( hopefully )
Pav
Lids
Boomer ( this time maybe )
Hodge
P. Burgoyne
Griffen
T. Tuck
Mcintosh
Higgins

PS: I've got to ditch Masten

1721, with 9 left to play.
C.Cornes, D.Wells, A.Otten, H.McIntosh, S.Higgins, M.Pavlich, B.Harvey, N.Krakouer, T.Walker.
Hoping for somewhere around 2500. Time for Boomer Harvey to shine and put up a nice 120 plus.

1674 with 9 players still to come.

Def - Chad, Cheney, Petrenko
Mid - Haselby, Tucky
Fwd - Pav, Higgins, Kraka
Ruck - McIntosh

With such a good start will be disappointed if don't get 2300+.

1225/10 including Captain Ablett.

Still Franklin, Deledio, Pavlich, Gilbee, Cross, Chornes, Higgins, Reilly, Ziebell, Petrenko, Cheney & Walker to come.

Goodes & Skipworth let the team down.

Hoping for 2300.

looks like 2300 is the new 2000 this week. Im also sitting on an average of 124 with 10 players to go. And thats with no Gablett.

And my DUTCH girlfriend is sitting on 1880 with 7 to come..I better bloody beat her

1290 off 11 including captain. Got Gilbee, C. Cornes, Cheney, Foley, Griffen, T. Tuck, McIntosh, Higgins, Pavlich, Deledio, Franklin to Krakouer to come.

Looking like a GREAT week, if all goes well I'll be into the mid 2000's.

looking good so far, 1352 at an average of about 122 per player with 11 still to come:
Gilbee
Cornes
Petrenko
Cheney
Tuck
McIntosh
Boomer
Goodwin
Deledio
Higgins
Krakouer.

i also have bloody houli sitting on the bench who will next week become P.Burgoyne if not named again

1227 with 13 left to play. Lol, thought I was having an outstanding week until I saw this thread, guess I'm just keeping the pace with everyone else!

This thread has actually made me feel pretty good. i was worried being a good week that my side would be average but it looks better than average

1352 from 10 - 12 to go hoping for 2500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back