Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did a trade of Dunkley to Rozee and Atkins to Rockliff? Any thoughts. Both would be onfield.

Or could go Heeney to Miers and Atkins to Rockliff? Both would be onfield.

So is basically Rockliff vs Butters in mids and Dunkley vs Rozee up forward.

I think Rockliff and Rozee wins......but I'm still not really sure I want to go through with it. Hit reverse and keep pondering!

Compare midfield rotations I think

JPK, Parker, Hewett, Heeney, Jones (not sure on Clarke and Mills as yet in there)

Vs

Libba, Macrae, Bont and Wallis seem to be our main go to guys from the first 2 weeks, while Dunkley, Smith, McLean and Gowers get thrown in there when Bont or Wallis go forward/bench.

I think at the moment Heeney has the midfield upside due to Sydney struggling, with Reid and Buddy both in the team, Papley and Ronke as the smalls and Menzel to return, it makes no sense for him to be wasted forward. Surely Jones can just move to a wing for his run and carry also, but it seems he's around the ball a lot currently.

I think Dunkley is probably an 80-85 range scorer currently, he'd become relevant again if Wallis or Libba got injured though. But I wouldn't want that to happen.
Dunkly was 2nd at centre bounces last week just doesn't seem to be getting the footy. I can't decide either leaning towards getting rid of both

I just did a trade of Dunkley to Rozee and Atkins to Rockliff? Any thoughts. Both would be onfield.

Or could go Heeney to Miers and Atkins to Rockliff? Both would be onfield.

So is basically Rockliff vs Butters in mids and Dunkley vs Rozee up forward.

I think Rockliff and Rozee wins......but I'm still not really sure I want to go through with it. Hit reverse and keep pondering!

Haha, I just tried that. Man my mids look good.

Haha, I just tried that. Man my mids look good.

Haha, I was hoping you were going to say don't do it! Yep, six deep in the mids does look nice. Argh.....still so undecided about Dunkley and Heeney.

The other option I toyed with was Heeney to Rozee and Atkins to Cousins. Basically save $300,000 odd and get in two guys looking like making lots of money.

Soooo. Do I make any trades this week? Thoughts everyone?

View attachment 647675
Yeah absolutely hold

You've nailed it obviously (hence you going on about your rank)

If Balta isn't named perhaps you could go for Schultz, Petruccelle, Miers etc for cash generation, but aside from that just let them moo

Dunkly was 2nd at centre bounces last week just doesn't seem to be getting the footy. I can't decide either leaning towards getting rid of both
Dunkley clearly seems to miss out on midfield spread, even with his CBA numbers, but he still plays alot of forward time too.

Just think we have too many prime movers in Macrae, Libba, Hunter, Bont and Wallis and he's missing out on easy points due to the weight of the spread/forward time

I also think Hunter/Lloyd interchange with him after a CBA, them two push into a midfield role, Dunks then goes to half forward after a CBA

I have Rocky in all formats, but would also like to see this happen purely for the SC board melts. :D
I'm still pretty melty about you and Gresh_Magic scaring me off boring vanilla Boak in Supercoach, lel (took Darling instead)

At least I started him in this format

I'm still pretty melty about you and Gresh_Magic scaring me off boring vanilla Boak in Supercoach, lel (took Darling instead)

At least I started him in this format
Haha come on man not like he will avg 120 :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knee jerk trading Heeny (Boak) and Potentially Witherden

I still have Greene on my bench so probably need to down grade and bank the cash I guess, although I was hoping he'd come good but it looks like his calf is giving him all sorts of problems. Quite a bit of fixing atm and burning two trades already, hot damn

Last edited:
I thought everyone was just using r3 as the loophole captain?

????? I think everyone is using every week as a loophole captain. Anyway, I'm getting aggressive htis year after a couple of soft years. GTFO Sauce, and welcome Mummy.

Most do, but Tippaz loophole in round 1 was just ridiculous.
This is what he said back in round 1.

i'm thinking Constable is good enough for M8 so i just did:
Cousins -> Bewley
Darcy -> Gawn
Bewley is now onfield so i can get the Constable 82 (emg)

So he is now trading Bewley out to bring in who? - Cousins, who he traded out.
Sounds like he's playing fantasy imho.

Milera looking like a genuine top 6 back. Should have pulled the trigger this round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back