VFL Round 3 v Werribee Avalon Airport Oval Saturday 13th April 2.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3, Werribee Tigers v Richmond VFL, Saturday, April 13, 2:05pm AEDT, Avalon Airport Oval

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jed Feneley64Tom Brindley61
Half-BacksChad Harris54Kaleb Smith49Nick Guiney62
CentreAustin Johnson51Cam Olden58Sam Banks41
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Mohammed Yassine52Judson Clarke23
ForwardsArchie May71Noah Cumberland38Samson Ryan32
FollowersSam Naismith24Lachlan Wilson82Lachlan Street55
Interchange:Joel Nathan65Sam Davidson73Will Bravo70
Liam George67Harrison White
Emergency:Harry Scott74Tom McCarthy76Liam Thomas72

This week the VFL side takes on last years other Grand Final side in Werribee. The Tigers have made a strong start to the season beating last year Premiers and the Swans in our last game, but this one will be tough especially as we're well undermanned due to the injury crisis at AFL level, with just 7 AFL listed players getting named for this game.

The game will be live streamed on the AFL site tomorrow. I'll be heading down as it's just around the corner from home and will provide a report post game on how the AFL listed go. Also if there are any VFL listed people want me to have a look at, leave a comment.

My god this must be a record with only 7 AFL players only. If we win we’ll pick half of them in the MSD. 😂
Reckon its got the VFL boys up and about tbh. Most of them playing stand out seasons looking for that MSD spot. We've got history of looking in our own backyard.

Last edited:
Round 3, Werribee Tigers v Richmond VFL, Saturday, April 13, 2:05pm AEDT, Avalon Airport Oval

BacksMutaz El Nour57Jed Feneley64Tom Brindley61
Half-BacksChad Harris54Kaleb Smith49Nick Guiney62
CentreAustin Johnson51Cam Olden58Sam Banks41
Half-ForwardsMatthew Coulthard26Mohammed Yassine52Judson Clarke23
ForwardsArchie May71Noah Cumberland38Samson Ryan32
FollowersSam Naismith24Lachlan Wilson82Lachlan Street55
Interchange:Joel Nathan65Sam Davidson73Will Bravo70
Liam George67Harrison White56
Emergency:Harry Scott74Tom McCarthy76Liam Thomas72

This week the VFL side takes on last years other Grand Final side in Werribee. The Tigers have made a strong start to the season beating last year Premiers and the Swans in our last game, but this one will be tough especially as we're well undermanned due to the injury crisis at AFL level, with just 7 AFL listed players getting named for this game.

The game will be live streamed on the AFL site tomorrow. I'll be heading down as it's just around the corner from home and will provide a report post game on how the AFL listed go. Also if there are any VFL listed people want me to have a look at, leave a comment.
Thanks RT. I will be interested to see how Archie May goes, and would expect more game time as the KPF with Kozzi moved up.

I have had a good crack at our VFL team to win the flag. But today looks a hell assignment. Not only all the AFL absentees to cover but VFL guns Joel Garner and Nick Girolami are missing, so we are probably 6 or 7 deep into guys who you normally wouldn't expect to get a game with an average injury list. And Werribee at Werribee is as tough as it gets. If we even give a good account of ourselves today we could really be going places.

I have had a good crack at our VFL team to win the flag. But today looks a hell assignment. Not only all the AFL absentees to cover but VFL guns Joel Garner and Nick Girolami are missing, so we are probably 6 or 7 deep into guys who you normally wouldn't expect to get a game with an average injury list. And Werribee at Werribee is as tough as it gets. If we even give a good account of ourselves today we could really be going places.
Joel Garner what a name to live up to. lol

Our VFL team is so hot this year ... the clubs is running supporters buses from Punt Rd to all the away games this year

bus GIF

Groupie_ has volunteered to drive as part of his community service

Last edited:
Pretty good conditions down at Werribee today. No wind to speak off and ground looks in great shape

No strapping for Cumberland or Clarke as they come out for warm up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back