AFLW Round 4 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 17th - Sun 22nd, Sep.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it really requires a junket to figure out why Tuesdays, Wednesdays and 5pm Friday in shit weather can't pull a crowd, lol.

Also: Swans were getting 1500-2500 when they were crap. Then the AFL gave them unprecedented help, and now their crowds are better.

If I was Daisy, I'd be livid with what I've seen from the Eagles forwards, they haven't had too many opportunities, but there have been a couple of instances where they have been left flat footed or only jogging behind their opponent.

Last edited:

Half of Perth is sure to frantically descend upon Mineral Resources Park during the HT break, just like how the masses would rush to Adelaide Oval and the SCG late in the day when word got around town that The Don was about to bat.

...I mean, why wouldn't there be 10,000+ Eagles supporters in the house to see their team get thumped again? It's a mystery. Better fly to Sydney to find out!

Sarah Hosking unsurprisingly another thug who doesn't know the rules.

No, you can't "check" your opponent (or split them right down the middle) when you're 6 metres off the ball, let alone 50.

"Dangerous tackle" covers that? Free should be it. Hope she's OK.

I'm not sure what to make of all the teams but does seem like we've got our top tier of 3, then next best of 4, so I guess its looks settled and one more spot for who is in form?

That said I wouldn't call anyone outside top 3 a sure thing for finals yet. Maybe Freo. Actually they have a soft run home but will be tested next few weeks. They gotta love having a 5 day gap flying back to WA vs Hawks flying into WA on 4 days. They (Dockers) could easily win out if Saints are a mirage.

What's the division? It seems a pretty obvious suspension to me, based on what we've seen so far. Are others seeing it differently?
Many people think it's obviously a suspension, many others think it's obviously not, per the comments section.

Are the 'not a suspension' crowd basing it on anything other than vibes? Careless conduct, high contact, the only question is impact, which seems unlikely to be low. All other levels are a suspension.
No arms pinned, Dangerfield only got a fine.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Round 4 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 17th - Sun 22nd, Sep.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back