Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Ballsy mate but I like it, sometimes you've got to risk it.

As for myself with out any forward rookies playing for me this week which is quite concerning but with so many rookies coming in this week and on the fringes I'll be in a much better position to judge what rookies to bring in next week. Will probably do a double downgrade next week.

Locking in:

View attachment 236043

Hannath wasn't named for Freo this week so with Clarke and now Sandilands out Goldy will be going one v one in ruck against Griffin at Etihad so I think I'm going to lock him as the captain. (Just ahead of Ablett.)
I want Goldfish so bad, will just have to settle on Nic Nat though because Im not holding Zac Smith for any longer.

Ended up going

Lonergan > Byrne
Hewett > Zaharakis who i picked over the likes of Z.Merrett, Hannebery and Joel Selwood. They were the main guys i was considering.

Reason is Zaharakis plays Geelong, Collingwood and Carlton next 3 which i all see to be decent scoring games for him. He has a 40 breakeven he had a 28 breakeven the week before and went up 33k so another 100 odd will see an instant 25-30k rise.

After round 6 ill be looking to pig out on the bottomed out Hanners, Rockliff, J.Lewis ect

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back