don't get me started on West Coast... sniff sniff :D

Your mistakes:
1. Traded Nicoski in after round 1
2. Trading Nicoski to Ellis, sidewards trade
3. Your using 5 trades this early in the year
4. You had Nathan Thompson to start with
5. You didn't get on Hill last week

This isn't a mistake mate.
He's gone up 16.7K already. If he keeps up his meager average of 58, he'll go up another 22K. But he'll average at least in the 60s once he gets fully going.

So his 178K should turn into just under a 100K profit by the time the Cash-Cow-Market rounds begin - not a mistake in my opinion.

He's gone up 16.7K already. If he keeps up his meager average of 58, he'll go up another 22K. But he'll average at least in the 60s once he gets fully going.

So his 178K should turn into just under a 100K profit by the time the Cash-Cow-Market rounds begin - not a mistake in my opinion.

I agree thompson was good value, and just scored 52 from full forward from only kicking the 1 goal so he can score ok without relying on big bags like other full forwards.

I just made my first trade of the year..!
Scott D. Thompson (KAN) out for Harry Taylor (GEE)

good trade as there aren't any other decent rookie options

What do people think of this trade?
Geary to Palmer frees up 40k
Priddis to Kornes

Don't bother changing my mind as I have made my decision to trade priddis. But I am unsure of whether to trade priddis to marc murphy or kornes

Mate, i did:
Geary to Palmer, and
Priddis to Cross

Happy with that. My midfield is now Cross, Carrazzo, Ablett, Swan, Houli and Palmer.. (Bird and Dempsey)...

need to trade out sherman, yes i know stupid pick.

who would be the better option
cale morton
travis tuck
or anyone else low priced?

I'm going to trade one of my back reserves for Harry Taylor (I already have Pfieffer on the field).

Would you get rid of Hansen (Kan) or Scott D Thompson (Kan). Both aren't playing obviously, but I feel that Hansen has more upside as a play (if he ever gets picked).

Who would you get rid of?

Just used a couple of trades and ended up bringing in Bartel and Gamble.

Unless something out of the ordinary happens, I doubt I'll be making any trades for the next couple of weeks.

i needed to change my backline because i had s thompson,proud, and edwards. so was checkin out who i could trade lloyd for to free up money.. i was seein how much ide have left after lloyd->hill and accadently accepted instead of cancelling the trade.. couldnt believe it..
i ended up having enough cash to upgrade proud to burchill..
but i needed to bolster my back anyway so mmm.

i needed to change my backline because i had s thompson,proud, and edwards. so was checkin out who i could trade lloyd for to free up money.. i was seein how much ide have left after lloyd->hill and accadently accepted instead of cancelling the trade.. couldnt believe it..
i ended up having enough cash to upgrade proud to burchill..
but i needed to bolster my back anyway so mmm.

Not ideal, but could be worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Kreuzer, Out: Jesse White

In: H.Taylor, Out: S.Thompson

Good or bad trades? Have 20 trades left atm.

Pretty shit

Dunno why you'd pick Jesse White to start with.. and Thompson will should start getting games again in not too long, shouldnt have been dropped to begin with

Pretty shit

Dunno why you'd pick Jesse White to start with.. and Thompson will should start getting games again in not too long, shouldnt have been dropped to begin with
Will or should? ;)

I know he deserves a game and all, and he was even pretty impressive when he did play. But that doesn't mean Laidley's gunna give him that chance. And he hasn't even been named EMG. What makes you think he's close to coming back? Or is it just hope?

Havent used any trades yet, my worst 3 backmen are sdthomo,hansen,nicoski, none are playing am considering getting Austin Wonaeamirri in for sdthomo, I'm just not sure of his chances holding a spot. Taylor i'd think would struggle to hold a spot in such a good back line.still unsure about sideways trades!!:confused:

Will or should? ;)

I know he deserves a game and all, and he was even pretty impressive when he did play. But that doesn't mean Laidley's gunna give him that chance. And he hasn't even been named EMG. What makes you think he's close to coming back? Or is it just hope?

Should.

Its just a matter of time before he makes his way back in

Keep Dyson for at least 1 more round. His Break even is only 9 this weeek, he is projected to go up by at least 10k.

Dont keep him if you are going to trade him for a player who has a low B/E as well.. because that 10K wont matter as the guy eg Harry T may go up 40K.. therefore you lost 30K by keeping dyson that week.. unless you trade down the week after..

The other thing is who will you use the money to upgrade.. eg if you upgrade to a star with a low break even (chad or cross) it's worth doing it this week..

yeh but a rookie forward is better option as they are cheaper, will average about the same and will go up more in price

Question on behalf of my brother (DT Newb):

2 trades/2 options

Option 1:
- Trade in Palmer for underperforming mid (i.e. Brady Rawlings - don't ask me why) and
- Trade in gun back
He'll be playing 1 short in backs this week but then he'll bring in another gun back next week

Option 2:
- Trade in Harry Taylor for a non-playing back and
- Trade in gun back
he'll have 7 playing backs but then he'll still have useless Brady Rawlings (who will drop more this week) and misses out on Palmer - he also has Priddis injured

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back