Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of hanging around for Ottens and with Kreuzer scoring 81 I have decided to trade Ottens for Leaunberger with Kreuzer starting .. then trading Josh Gibson for Heath Shaw .. Gibson a fantastic defender but doesnt cut it in Dream Team

I'm sick of hanging around for Ottens and with Kreuzer scoring 81 I have decided to trade Ottens for Leaunberger with Kreuzer starting .. then trading Josh Gibson for Heath Shaw .. Gibson a fantastic defender but doesnt cut it in Dream Team

So you've made the trade already? What if Ottens is selected this week? Why wouldn't you wait until teams are named?

Im thinking about trading

Brad Symes

and picking up either

Craig Bolton
Michael Osbourne
Jake King
or Jaryd Roughead

what are peoples thoughts....

will it be a benifet to get rid of symes for one of these players?

So you've made the trade already? What if Ottens is selected this week? Why wouldn't you wait until teams are named?

My backs have been scoring bad and i needed a cash trade for Shaw or Bock, As Ottens hasnt played yet and my other expensive players have all been performing Ottens was the only choice.

If he does play this week and does score awesome I guess ill just have to swallow my pride

Brad Symes

and picking up either

Craig Bolton
Michael Osbourne
Jake King
or Jaryd Roughead

Jake King out of those 4 .. I have Osborne but how long can he keep this for up for?

Brad Symes

and picking up either

Craig Bolton
Michael Osbourne
Jake King
or Jaryd Roughead

Dont trade symes, he will come good in a few weeks and make you the money you were hoping he would. He is a good player and with McLeod getting older im sure symes will get more responsibility and get more of the ball across halfback as the year goes on.

Im thinkig of trading..

Houli/ Dyson to Palmer

Then A. Welsh(who i have no idea why i have him) to whoever i want.

Who do people think is the best backman to pick up when money is no issue. My backline is c cornes, h shaw, d bradshaw, m mattner, b symes, m nicoski, a hunter, pfieffer and welsh.

Im thinkig of trading..

Houli/ Dyson to Palmer

Then A. Welsh(who i have no idea why i have him) to whoever i want.

Who do people think is the best backman to pick up when money is no issue. My backline is c cornes, h shaw, d bradshaw, m mattner, b symes, m nicoski, a hunter, pfieffer and welsh.

beat me too it. Yeah thats what im thinking of doing... Its one of those trades where im pretty confident that i will make money and increase a players average; win/win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli to palmer is a good trade because palmer will score higher and gets you 100,000 in the bank but if you have used some trades already or have alot more players to upgrade you might wanna think about it cos palmer will probably need to be upgraded later in the year.

Brad Symes

and picking up either

Craig Bolton
Michael Osbourne
Jake King
or Jaryd Roughead

Osborne is reported
King is inconsistent as a DTer
Bolton is the new Brennan
Roughead only does well if Hawthorn are winning considerably.

yeah im trading houli for palmer this week ... he had his best day in round 1 and only managed 71 so its like meh ...

still gotta decide wether to upgrade someone or not

Who you thinking of upgrading?

Like i said before i have plenty of money and just need to decide who to add to my backline. I have cornes and h shaw already so am thinknig burgoyne- goddard- milburn-lewis? Any thoughts?

I'll be taking Pfieffer or H.Taylor this week for L.Hansen or SDThompson. Most likely be Pfieffer(potentially play more) but i'll have to wait until Thursday to have a look at the team sheets.

I'm still considering N.Thompson for Hill as well. Should have got on last week but with Thompson going up in price it sort of felt like a sidewaysish trade. But if Hill can average 70 from here on in then i reckon that's a lot better then N.Thompson.

Who you thinking of upgrading?

Like i said before i have plenty of money and just need to decide who to add to my backline. I have cornes and h shaw already so am thinknig burgoyne- goddard- milburn-lewis? Any thoughts?

I think Bock .. I was tossing up between Shaw and Bock this week .. I went with Shaw in the end but Bock is playing a good running role out of the backline and getting lots of the footy!

Dont normally bother here but im really in a pickle. Midfield consists of stevens, kerr, burgoyne, houli, dyson, bird, geary. Want to downgrade one to palmer in order to upgrade nicoski. Will fall short by downgrading one of dyson or houli in order to get waters. Help!

also, what are people doing with Jetta. How many weeks is he going to be out for? worth trading to Cyril Rioli???

that would mean my trades this week would be

B.Houli - Palmer
Jetta - C.Rioli

Make about $150,000 and i will have used 4 trades this far and would not need to trade again unless injury until about round 8-10 when my cashcows peak.

Thoughts????

Dont normally bother here but im really in a pickle. Midfield consists of stevens, kerr, burgoyne, houli, dyson, bird, geary. Want to downgrade one to palmer in order to upgrade nicoski. Will fall short by downgrading one of dyson or houli in order to get waters. Help!

maybe wait a couple of weeks for Goddard to fall into your price range; him coming back with a knee combined with a little be more value left in houli means that you might be able to do it. You would probably miss out on Palmer doing that though........ yeah tuff situation....

no-one under waters that you want???? J.King????

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back