Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

With Embley out, Nicoski is now a very good chance of playing.

Pfeiffer is named on the extended bench so may not get a run.

And I wouldn't waste a trade on Priddis. Keep him and just play those 3 good cheap mids.

I was thinking of trading out Nicoski for either Waters or Gilbee which will leave me with 50k in the bank after the trade?

Is it worth it, or better to trade him for a cheapy?

ok i just need some advice and would plz like some responses

i have dew and atm he is sitting on the pine and im wondering if hes value will go up, i hav rioli as a emerg.

now i have priddis and im wondering if its worth keepin him for 3 more rounds i cant see him geting bak in 3 and then playin at his best, i dont think its worth it but who should i trade for him ? i have 434,000 to spend....

and the thing is i already have palmer on the feild and i dont like taking the chance of having houli on there aswell...with bird the 3rd player i have

I have 188k in the bank. I dont like it sitting there. I'm thinking of upgrading dyson to adcock or hayes. Dysons breakeven is 6 however so I'll keep him for 1 more week. I just hope Lenny goes shit again so I can jump on him while he's cheap

Tredrea -> Hill
Hartlett -> Whelan

Will be my first 2 trades. I would prefer to trade Scott Thompson to Whelan but I would only have enough for a $177k priced player. Really no bargains there so I would have to jump on AW or Taylor which I ain't to keen on. My other back is Pfieffer and I also have Bowden.

Thoughts?

It seems alot of people are trading in harry taylor or Pfeiffer as a backline emergancy for the non playing scott DT. I seem to be leaning more towards Scott Selwood and am wondering why his name isnt coming up as much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i no its off the topic guys.But does dream team finish at round 22 or does it continue thru the finals series. I just needed to no as this will effect when i trade

It seems alot of people are trading in harry taylor or Pfeiffer as a backline emergancy for the non playing scott DT. I seem to be leaning more towards Scott Selwood and am wondering why his name isnt coming up as much?

Pfeiffer's third year on an AFL list, ready made player, will average 60.

Selwood's first year, will probably play 10 matches, and not score too well.

Yea ive been tossing up between taylor and selwood, does anyone know when Egan is due back for Geelong? as this might affect taylor stay in the team

Yea ive been tossing up between taylor and selwood, does anyone know when Egan is due back for Geelong? as this might affect taylor stay in the team

Egan is a while away I believe but I think mackie is the immediate threat for a spot in the geelong backline.

im tradin out nicoski who should i trade in out of
-p.burgoyne
-gilbee
-goddard
-milburn??

Leaving Goddard out purely due to risk... Though it could pay off, just I believe the other 3 are safer

And pretty much between those three you are shooting fish in a barrel, can't really go wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back