Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I think am going to go Fyfe > Whitecross by virtua of not needing to do any trades and he will plummet in price, I am scared he will be injured and rules out in the next few way down on $$$

My current FWD line:

Fyfe, Franklin, Harvey, N Roo, Danger/Goodes rotating, Porps, D Smith, (A Saad, Milera)

ALSO: I am a SC'er not a DT'er but my DT is only a couple hundred off first place, what are the good DT resources, blogs? (yscc, scscores alternatives etc)

I think am going to go Fyfe > Whitecross by virtua of not needing to do any trades and he will plummet in price, I am scared he will be injured and rules out in the next few way down on $$$

My current FWD line:

Fyfe, Franklin, Harvey, N Roo, Danger/Goodes rotating, Porps, D Smith, (A Saad, Milera)

ALSO: I am a SC'er not a DT'er but my DT is only a couple hundred off first place, what are the good DT resources, blogs? (yscc, scscores alternatives etc)

dream-stats.com
dreamteamtalk.com

are both good resources.

Although the latter is infested with pre-pubescent children talking drivel in the comments.

dream-stats.com
dreamteamtalk.com

are both good resources.

Although the latter is infested with pre-pubescent children talking drivel in the comments.

TY! :thumbsu:

Sitting a couple hundred behind #1, will probably ruin it now that I am paying attention!

"Martin kills it against easy teams"........where you living under a rock last week? Martin couldn't even crack 70 vs Melbourne. Please don't tell me you consider melbourne a good team......

Oh dear

Averaged 96 against bottom 8 teams last year.
Averaged 80 against top 8 teams last year

It's called an anomaly. :)

what are peoples thoughts on PORPS - RHYS STANLEY ?

porps doesnt look like hes ever gonna be decent dt scorer... and stanleys BE is -41 and looks like he will average around 80 for most of the year

what are peoples thoughts on PORPS - RHYS STANLEY ?

porps doesnt look like hes ever gonna be decent dt scorer... and stanleys BE is -41 and looks like he will average around 80 for most of the year

Waste of a trade, they will average around the same and cost around the same. If you didn't get Stanley last week, then leave him be.

Don't get rid of Shaw or you will have to trade for him again.

Grimes is stinking it up though...

Waste of a trade, they will average around the same and cost around the same. If you didn't get Stanley last week, then leave him be.

fair enough dont want to get trade happy... im already 2 down did golby for hargrave last week and boumann for bower

Theres no such defender known as 'Hargraves' in this years competition.

Cheers for the input sir.

Does it matter that he added the s? Everyone understands who he means. I like how you posted your opinion on his question as well :rolleyes:

@Freshazimiz

I personally would stick with that backline for now. Looks fairly solid. If you don't want the cash then I would look to spend it elsewhere.

If I had to choose one I would go Scotland though. Goddard would be better though.

Thanks for that mate I still have 2 rookies starting in my mid and 2 rookies and a mid-pricer in my forward line whose yet to peak so I thought maybe I can add a premium in my backline right now but yeah might just stick with them for now.

At the moment I have gone:

Shaw->Goddard
Golby->Paine

I know Paine doesn't score much, but probably has the best JS out of any of the back rookies atm.... Sam Shaw is the other one I'm considering for this spot.

Would leave me with 116k in the bank to help fund upgrades down the track.

Only thing I'm concerned about is then starting 3 rookies in the backline

Goddard, Lids, Broughton, Waters, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis (Morris, Paine)

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment I have gone:

Shaw->Goddard
Golby->Paine

I know Paine doesn't score much, but probably has the best JS out of any of the back rookies atm.... Sam Shaw is the other one I'm considering for this spot.

Would leave me with 116k in the bank to help fund upgrades down the track.

Only thing I'm concerned about is then starting 3 rookies in the backline

Goddard, Lids, Broughton, Waters, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis (Morris, Paine)

Thoughts?

Better DT'ers than I may say otherwise, but I wouldn't do Golby to Paine. Last week you could have done Golby to Hargrave if you didn't already have him. I'm not convinced about Paine's JS.

Any other underperformers to generate the cash for Goddard?

Hey guys just a quick tip, Carrazo or Scotland? I have $471,100 in the bank still and my backline atm is this. Birchall, Delideo, Broughton, Waters, Malceski, Hargraves, Bugg. Emg: Ellis, Mohr.

Thinking of trading Hargraves but still think he is a few weeks away from peaking but I've got too much money in the bank and improve the squad. Any tips would be appreciated :thumbsu:

Umm, that backline looks pretty heavy already; with only having to start one rookie. If your looking for an upgrade, go forward :thumbsu:

Better DT'ers than I may say otherwise, but I wouldn't do Golby to Paine. Last week you could have done Golby to Hargrave if you didn't already have him. I'm not convinced about Paine's JS.

Any other underperformers to generate the cash for Goddard?

Gave Golby another shot, whilst he got 70, with Drummond coming back this week, he will play purely as a shut down defender.

No other underperformers as far as I'm concerned.

The only other option I am considering is bringing in Hombsch and just taking a bit less money in the long run.

You leave yourself open having to play so many back rookies. Started with Goddard myself, expecting/hoping for another slow start, but that's obviously backfired.

You confident Paine will play almost every week in the next few rounds to rippen?

You leave yourself open having to play so many back rookies. Started with Goddard myself, expecting/hoping for another slow start, but that's obviously backfired.

You confident Paine will play almost every week in the next few rounds to rippen?

Yep, not starting God was a huge mistake.

Paine looks like a pretty good player, with the Colliwobbles having no key defenders (apart from Keefe I guess), I think Paine will be called upon to be a bit of swingman for them.

Just really unsure what to do atm.

Redden, Big O, Mumford......why don't you just pull Giles out and be done with it #FMDT Not to mention Goodes and Birchall*...and Fyfe christ if he's a late withdrawal give me strength)

Jarryd Roughead looks massive tempting all of a sudden...

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back