Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With Fyfe being named, im sticking on to him.

Just 1 trade this week now.

Martin ---> Whitecross.

Think this trade will pay off in the long run.

:confused:

WhiteX's scores will be affected by Hodgey's return; lucky to average 90 for the rest of the season.

Martin kills it against easy teams and after this week Richmond have got an easy draw for the rest of the year.

Waste of a trade IMO.

:confused:

WhiteX's scores will be affected by Hodgey's return; lucky to average 90 for the rest of the season.

Martin kills it against easy teams and after this week Richmond have got an easy draw for the rest of the year.

Waste of a trade IMO.

Can't see Hodge impacting Whitecross's role too much, infact i think it could potentially help him. Whitecross played a lot on the wing and accumulated a lot of cheap uncontested marks from the half back line. I don't think much will change at all with Hodge's return.

"Martin kills it against easy teams"........where you living under a rock last week? Martin couldn't even crack 70 vs Melbourne. Please don't tell me you consider melbourne a good team......

IMO Whitecross will average 10-15ppg more than Martin = not a waste in my books.

no trades despite having Goodes & Fyfe
- keeping Grimes
- keeping Enright
- keeping Martin
- keeping Fyfe
- keeping Goodes
if Thomas Couch doesn't play i'll get a donut :(

no trades despite having Goodes & Fyfe
- keeping Grimes
- keeping Enright
- keeping Martin
- keeping Fyfe
- keeping Goodes
if Thomas Couch doesn't play i'll get a donut :(

Couch will likely have a vested interest in this game ;)

Considering Shaw > Enright.

Shaw to miss at least 2 (according to AFL site). Hamstring is concerning.

Enright off to a slow start, but loves playing at the Cattery.

On the downside, he was rested a few times last year, and could potentially not travel to Brisbane next week.

Also thinking about Malceski.

Prefer a round 12 bye for my structure (and I'm $30K short of getting Goddard), but Carrazzo may be the best available player.

Current backline is;

Deledio, Birchall, Waters, Bugg, Hargrave, Clarke, Ellis (Shaw, Morris)

In your case I'd hold off on the trade. Looks like Morris is selected on the field and Ellis could be an emergency. But wait until lock out to see if there are any further developments. Unless you have trades to burn.....

Why not Shaw to Johnson as a rnd 12 bye and pocket the cash and upgrade to Enright when is form is more certain? Especially if you think he won't go to Bris.

Shaw out for 3, by reports, looking at trading him for Carrazzo.

Leaves my backline at Goddard, Deledio, Carrazzo, Broughton, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis, Morris and Lake

Thoughts?

Hoping Dickson plays, as I don't have enough to trade him to treloar next week if he goes alright!

Sticking with Fyfe too! Kids too good to trade out!

Shaw > Carrazzo

Martin > Whitecross

I have now got a very strong backline consisting of: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Carrazzo, Waters, Hargrave, Bugg (Ellis, Morris)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaw>Adcock/Waters.

before i get abused for this trade, it must be done, already have Goddard, Birchall and Lids, so i can't get Carazzo or even Conca as i will get smashed by the round 13 bye.

Adcock or Waters, tough decision, both injury prone, both if fit will average 80-90 by seasons end.

Shaw>Scotland or Carrazzo & $34k

What impact will Scotlands pending 'day in court' have on his numbers? so far so good but age also a factor. big last qtr vs brissy got him to 100+.

carrazzo the blues stopper but looks great so far & getting plenty of it.

minimal difference in avg's so far (102 v 98).

Favouring carrots. $34k will come in handy at some point.

Thoughts?

Thinking of getting rid of shaw
In Hindsight should have done it last week
In my backline have Deledio, Shaw, Malceski, Waters, Hargrave, Bugg, Ellis
Have 90,000 so can afford anyone
Was thinking either goddard(should have had him from the start)
Or possibly wait until next week when Birchall should have fallen a bit
Thoughts?

Thinking of getting rid of shaw
In Hindsight should have done it last week
In my backline have Deledio, Shaw, Malceski, Waters, Hargrave, Bugg, Ellis
Have 90,000 so can afford anyone
Was thinking either goddard(should have had him from the start)
Or possibly wait until next week when Birchall should have fallen a bit
Thoughts?

Goddard...... easy

Most people on here seem to be playing for rankings ahead of finals league win.

Anyone here playing for league win overall?

With Shaw injured I will have to keep him as trades are important last 4 weeks of the year due to teams resting players.

Most people on here seem to be playing for rankings ahead of finals league win.

Anyone here playing for league win overall?

With Shaw injured I will have to keep him as trades are important last 4 weeks of the year due to teams resting players.

I'm going for league as well. Anyhow, IMO Bugg is more than capable cover for 2 weeks. Backline is Broughton, Goddard, Deledio, Clarke, Bugg, Ellis, Hargrave. Not ideal, but not worth the trade-think Shaw will dominate when he returns. After this week I think Hargrave will start to peak and will trade him to another premo with my plentiful cash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 4 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back