Game Day Round 5 2014 - Brisbane v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond making sure my bets succeed, thanks...I guess. :L

Commentators are clueless, in no sport that I'm aware of that has names on guernseys, are the names big enough to see from the stands...

Agree..couldn't believe Leigh would be dumb enough to suggest to make names bigger and numbers smaller!!! WTF?

So six free kicks there way is the difference tonight??

It's the blatant ones the umpires didn't pay. Rockliff in the back in the centre, Zorko got his head caved in, deliberate out of bounds by Richmond etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's the blatant ones the umpires didn't pay. Rockliff in the back in the centre, Zorko got his head caved in, deliberate out of bounds by Richmond etc etc

If we'd had all of them when the ball was going our way, we could've been three goals up and Richmond might have caved. What might had been...

Positives: young running players and gardiner.
Brown.
Zorko

Negatives: leaders in Rockliff, redden, moloney, adcock

Mayes...2nd year yips starting to creep in

Lisle...seriously put a line through his name. Delist!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I agree with you on those decisions, however i don't think the umpires have cost us.

I am saddened to say that watching Jordan Lisle go near the ball is like watching a train wreck in slow motion. I know we are short of tall defenders but the poor bugger lacks ability, desire, aggression and smarts....he can't stay there...he's a game or two off being banished forever, you think he would get angry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back