VFL Round 5, 2018: Box Hill v Sandringham, 5th May 2:00PM AEST - Nathan Freeman Returns

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone put up a Box Hill vs Sandringham Nathan Freeman Returns thread please.

Sandringham

B: 76. D. McKenzie, 45. L. Austin, 50. B. Paton
HB: 51. D. Langlands, 61. D. Joyce, 78. B. Rice
C: 43. N. Freeman, 9. M. Cook, 5. B. Seccull
HF: 62. R. Connellan, 36. J. Battle, 1. D. Weickhardt
F: 12. B. Bailey, 23. T. Lamb, 56. N. Wright
R: 60. B. Longer, 2. K. Answerth, 70. D. Armitage
Int: 44. H. Clark, 40. O. Clavarino, 55. N. Coffield, 37. H. Goddard, 17. J. Haidon, 39. J. Lonie, 47. R. Marshall, 13. J. Noone, 46. E. Phillips, 63. J. Sinclair, 15. J. Sziller, 42. B. White

23P: 11. J. Matera

This Langlands first game?

I'm a bit worried about the amount we have on the bench. Unfortunate for some to miss
First game after a bout of glandular fever.

I see has is named at hbf - given his pace and kicking you'd hope he'd play on the wing but gotta start somewhere. Another one who can actually kick with both feet.

Some exciting names in the 2s this week. Looking forward to hearing how Lanyards and Freeman go. Might be a pipe dream but we need their types in the 1s right now.

Great to see Freezer back in the mix! Hope/pray his hammy holds up and he can find a bit of the pill. He has shown so much ticker throughout his struggle to play AFL, something a lot of our lads take for granted.

Strong team in the 2s. Hopefully a good win that bodes well for the future of both clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be good for SInclair to get a game under his belt as a rover.
From what I've seen of Sincs playing that position for Sandy in the past, he's an outstanding rover. I think it's his best position, we just have too many of them in the 1s that can't play other positions so he doesn't really get a look in there unfortunately.

From what I've seen of Sincs playing that position for Sandy in the past, he's an outstanding rover. I think it's his best position, we just have too many of them in the 1s that can't play other positions so he doesn't really get a look in there unfortunately.
If he doesn't get a game as a rover in the 1s why bother playing him there in he 2s? I thought the idea of having a closer alliance with Sandy was to settle players in the positions they needed to be developed in...

If he doesn't get a game as a rover in the 1s why bother playing him there in he 2s? I thought the idea of having a closer alliance with Sandy was to settle players in the positions they needed to be developed in...
Perhaps our 2’s coach is more astute at players preferred positions than our 1’s...

That's been an issue with our alliance for a while. Will be interesting to see where Sincs lines up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back