Game Day Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If longy is going to keep doing that it could well cost him a regular game.

The bid boy hunter is just so far off AFL it’s a joke, we have a young guy at city who would slaughter him.

Carlisle gets beaten in the ruck by Marlion Pickett. Marlion Pickett.

You are twenty kilos heavier than him, PUT YOUR KNEE RIGHT INTO HIM AND SPLIT HIM DOWN THE MIDDLE !!!!!!

FFS

I just can't believe we haven't even tried putting Clark in the guts for a decent amount of time?

What hage we got to lose and what are we getting by running Bytel and Dunstan through there and not touching the pill?

Is it because we don't think we have anyone else to put across half back or is it because we don't think Bytel and Dunstan can play anywhere else?

It's frustrating as ****. He's had more contested footy playing across half back than any of our mids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder, Marshall, Hannas, Paton, Geary, and now Webster. Too many holes exposing def and ruck.

That's glass half full, Hanners has barely played a game for us and Webster didn't play all last year. The rucks are an issue but zero heart or gamestyle is purely unacceptable for this bunch of pretenders

The depth is really getting exposed. Hunter and Dunstan both horrendous. Long really struggling. I think one pattern this year is without Marshall we aren't great. Hunter isn't at the standard don't get why he's playing tonight.

I just can't believe we haven't even tried putting Clark in the guts for a decent amount of time?

What hage we got to lose and what are we getting by running Bytel and Dunstan through there and not touching the pill?

Is it because we don't think we have anyone else to put across half back or is it because we don't think Bytel and Dunstan can play anywhere else?

It's frustrating as fu**. He's had more contested footy playing across half back than any of our mids.
Bytel hasn't been in there

Carlisle is a bad ruck and ok i agree with you all, so is Hunter and McKernan is worse.

1/4 right Ryder is better then this lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back