Round 5 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burgess to hore?

Think hore is a lock?
Burgess cash generation looks average.

Theoretically all I need is to not have a Forward donut for 4-6 weeks (famous last words).
Forward line would be Danger, Boak, Kelly, Worpel, Parker, Drew (Balta, Bines)

Once Jacobs comes back, O'Brien goes to a forward rookie and Bines back to R3
You could get away with it this week but I'd absolutely be upgrading Balta to Baker/Bolton on Wednesday (whoever plays)

I'm fairly concrete on

Clark -> Hore

Bines -> Windscreens

Though rolling lockout does terrible things with your trading psyche

Then the next following weeks plan to bring in Ross and Hately as rookies and do 2 upgrades

With the good cash generation of rookies this year I don't think we need to wait to byes to git our teams gud

Is Rocky going to continue form and be a top 8? Thinking Sheed to Rocky or Coniglio. Or hold. Worried about Sheed spending time forward but can prob maintain his price.

Have to play Scott and Butters with Constable out. Thinking of putting the E on Butters and if he doesn't score well, maybe trading Gibbons to Hately or Ross. Risking bringing them in not on the bubble, but not sure what else to do. Still tossing up with Dunkley to Tim Kelly.

Or just cop my medicine and do nothing......which is what I've done the last two weeks.

Have to play Scott and Butters with Constable out. Thinking of putting the E on Butters and if he doesn't score well, maybe trading Gibbons to Hately or Ross. Risking bringing them in not on the bubble, but not sure what else to do. Still tossing up with Dunkley to Tim Kelly.

Or just cop my medicine and do nothing......which is what I've done the last two weeks.
Since when is constable out? Yes, he is on the extended bench but unless there has been confirmation he is being rested I dont know why he would be out?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the article explaining how he will be out the next 1-2 weeks. *cries* I now see your predicament Wels. I have cousins also who may not play...

Last edited:
After last weeks role, is it fairly safe to say Hore will get more than a few kickouts in conjunction with becoming a permanent feature in the Demons side?

If so who do I trade out to get him in?

Burgess --> Great JS but his scoring bites the big one
J.Clark --> Not quite finished mooing but may also not play this week, and would give me some decent $$ to consider another trade.

Opinions?

After last weeks role, is it fairly safe to say Hore will get more than a few kickouts in conjunction with becoming a permanent feature in the Demons side?

If so who do I trade out to get him in?

Burgess --> Great JS but his scoring bites the big one
J.Clark --> Not quite finished mooing but may also not play this week, and would give me some decent $$ to consider another trade.

Opinions?

Can you move Burgess forward and get rid of one of them? Depends who's on your forward bench of course. I already have Hore, but if I didn't would be getting rid of Balta for sure. Alas stuck with him till someone else emerges.

Looking at Goldy to ROB and Balta up to the Heendog. Forward line field will then comprise Boak, Danger, Heeney, Billings, Kelly and a rook.

Obviously R2 with ROB is a punt that could badly backfire but at least my forward line should be rock solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since when is constable out? Yes, he is on the extended bench but unless there has been confirmation he is being rested I dont know why he would be out?

EDIT: Nevermind, just found the article explaining how he will be out the next 1-2 weeks. *cries* I now see your predicament Wels. I have cousins also who may not play...
He won't be out for 1-2 weeks

Scott was contemplating resting him last weekend or this weekend, he didn't rest him last weekend so this weekend (being Monday) seems likely

He'll play next weekend I'd imagine should he miss on Monday

I'm going to pass on Stack but I will be bringing in Hore. Probably at the expense of Clark.
Considering going Williams to Pittard. He seems to have a very friendly DT role at North.
Not looking as silly as you thought right atm

Still tossing Burgess to hore. But don't wanna get stuck with a no playing hore in 2 weeks.

Screenshot_20190420-081806_Dream Team.jpg Screenshot_20190420-081821_Dream Team.jpg

395k in the bank.
My only thoughts is getting hore in ATM.

Next week will be a rookie to premo, probably Boak, pending be and if mids look juicy.

And maybe Gibbons to stack.

Any advice looking at my team?

I’m a little annoyed with myself that I changed my original plan of bringing in Shephard. Went for a cash grab instead by bringing in O’Brien. The shep looks a different player this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back