Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Big mac is the worst burger, all that bread, 2 patties and only ONE slice of cheese? Gtfo

It's two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun.

As opposed to the Big Mick, which has two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a bun.

You know what I want to see..... Our ******* captain in the middle.

I know he plays the selfless half forward running role... But he's not the most polished player.

Get him in the engine room, get his hands on the pill and make a statement. I love that T-Bo.

I like Trav in that half forward role but without SPP, Rocky and Ryder, this week would be a great opportunity to get him back into the middle to mix things up.

That's fine if you are injured, don't play. tell the coach you can't move and he won't select you. rather than hiding it, playing absolutely horribly for 4 weeks and now using a "calf injury" as an excuse.

His body shape is weird, he doesn't look strong up top nor through the hips which is what you need as an inside mid. He's not tall, and not nimble enough to be a forward. To slow for defence or outside mid/winger. There is no position for this guy apart from depth because apparently he can kick a ball.

Well done ports. 600k/year for average Joe.

I cannot stand gold passes and I sure as hell hope it isn't coming from upstairs that this guy need to play because of what we pay him.

Stop speaking crap.

He's an All Australian, dual Best and Fairest winner, former club captain and has averaged over 26 disposals per game throughout his career.

He's clearly injured.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ray Kroc the man who built the McDonald's empire was one ruthless mofo. His destruction of the McDonald brothers was brutal.

Check out the movie The Founder with Michael Keaton.

Flying in from Sydney for this one. Not super excited - form of the last two weeks, the schemozzle / rank injustice re SPP, a few injuries, some strange selection decisions of late, and doubts about whether Ken is up to it, play on my mind.

Ray Kroc the man who built the McDonald's empire was one ruthless mofo. His destruction of the McDonald brothers was brutal.

Check out the movie The Founder with Michael Keaton.

I watched this on the way to Shanghai.

He was ruthless because he felt like he was getting screwed due to their incompetence and their refusal to accept the march of progress. They tried to screw him with a contract limiting his ability to make money from his franchise deal - because they didn’t want him to succeed where they failed - so he did the same to them. Those campaigners got what they deserved by being ****ed over by an even bigger campaigner.

Had a little squiz at their board, they dont rate us at all, which is hardly surprising with their record against us. I'd almost feel we're a better chance at their home ground than ours, except the corrupt umpiring there means you need to be at least 5 goals better.

Given essendon and geelong are my two most hated teams, cats by 50.

I think the smart money would be on Port comfortably. The thing no one is mentioning is that we (Cats) are on yet another short changeover, travelling again, and surely after four weeks of this the team could struggle with legs. Also, the injury cloud over Danger can't be good. Port should win comfortably.

I think the smart money would be on Port comfortably. The thing no one is mentioning is that we (Cats) are on yet another short changeover, travelling again, and surely after four weeks of this the team could struggle with legs. Also, the injury cloud over Danger can't be good. Port should win comfortably.

Lol.

We had a handful of Essendon guys saying the exact same things last week.

Comes down to two key battles, Howard in the ruck V Stanley and the midfield generally. We win those and you’re probably right we should win comfortably. Our 3 tall forwards could be very problematic with Taylor and Henderson out for you guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back