Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Or, you know, injured in the first quarter and now missing through the same injury, but each to their own....
Or, you know. Playing shit and not getting better. They are averages over 4 games.
Even allowing for injuries he has been piss poor so far.
Will he come good? I bloody hope so.

Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 11.35.48 am.png

hqdefault.jpg

So at any time we could have Robbie Gray, Wingard, Motlop, Sam Gray, Neade, Boak, Amon going through the fwd line.

There is a decent amount of quickness in that list. One of positives of not having Rockliff and SPP in the side.

I'd imagine we won't see DBJ or Houston up there now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or, you know, injured in the first quarter and now missing through the same injury, but each to their own....

That's fine if you are injured, don't play. tell the coach you can't move and he won't select you. rather than hiding it, playing absolutely horribly for 4 weeks and now using a "calf injury" as an excuse.

His body shape is weird, he doesn't look strong up top nor through the hips which is what you need as an inside mid. He's not tall, and not nimble enough to be a forward. To slow for defence or outside mid/winger. There is no position for this guy apart from depth because apparently he can kick a ball.

Well done ports. 600k/year for average Joe.

I cannot stand gold passes and I sure as hell hope it isn't coming from upstairs that this guy need to play because of what we pay him.

That's fine if you are injured, don't play. tell the coach you can't move and he won't select you. rather than hiding it, playing absolutely horribly for 4 weeks and now using a "calf injury" as an excuse.

His body shape is weird, he doesn't look strong up top nor through the hips which is what you need as an inside mid. He's not tall, and not nimble enough to be a forward. To slow for defence or outside mid/winger. There is no position for this guy apart from depth because apparently he can kick a ball.

I cannot stand gold passes and I sure as hell hope it isn't coming from upstairs that this guy need to play because of what we pay him.
Oh boy oh boy

he just looks exactly like what he is, a 27 year old that was in a crappy system for almost ten years, there's still plenty to salvage

If you are going to get injured in the first quarter just tell the coach and he won’t pick you.

You honestly think this guy is injured? It's just another excuse for another terrible performance.

If he was injured, which apparently he has been since the start of the year, font put yourself up for selection.

FFS wake up!

I want to see energy from the start. The last 2 weeks they have all looked tired and lethargic. This has also effected the skills. If we are running with energy we win this. If we are still tired and slow, we will lose a close one.

Selections are good. I would have Jasper in for Houston but Ken has said they are just making sure he is 100% ready fitness wise which is fair. All but guaranteed he'll be in next week. Would say Houston and Amon are the 2 on notice to drop out for him so big games required from those boys.

Without SPP and Rockliff, our midfield may struggle against Dangerwood.

I would have loved to have put SPP on danger or selwood, to show him how hard he needs to work. That might help his training regime and off season discipline.

You honestly think this guy is injured? It's just another excuse for another terrible performance.

If he was injured, which apparently he has been since the start of the year, font put yourself up for selection.

FFS wake up!

Who hurt you?

I think we look a bit more balanced this week, and I'm glad we are trying to use our tall forwards as an advantage rather than just taking what we need to cover the opposition tall backs.
Assuming Dougal and Dixon will swap forward, letting Watts play second fiddle.
If we get enough ball in our forward line should be able to score enough to win, assuming we don't allow 20 fast break goals against.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back