Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a bit worried we will let Tim Kelly slip under the radar. We will put in a big effort in to Dangerfield and Selwood and maybe even Duncan but I suspect we have put very little planning for Kelly. He is a bloody impressive player. Another mature age player that is a dam fine player that Geelong are good at finding from state leagues. Stephen Wells showing his ability again.

I think the smart money would be on Port comfortably. The thing no one is mentioning is that we (Cats) are on yet another short changeover, travelling again, and surely after four weeks of this the team could struggle with legs. Also, the injury cloud over Danger can't be good. Port should win comfortably.
Travelling again... thats nice

I watched this on the way to Shanghai.

He was ruthless because he felt like he was getting screwed due to their incompetence and their refusal to accept the march of progress. They tried to screw him with a contract limiting his ability to make money from his franchise deal - because they didn’t want him to succeed where they failed - so he did the same to them. Those campaigners got what they deserved by being ****** over by an even bigger campaigner.
I watched on the way back from Shanghai. Caught up with about 6 other movies I missed out on at the cinema. Another benefit of playing in China.

I think Dixon will be strong but it may not sure on the scoreboard. This could be a game where he gets double or tripled teamed and Marshall/Watts/Howard/Westhoff kick a bag or two.

Chad for his standard 20 and 2 type game. Neade will either be excellent and kick 3 or not feature. Howard will be solid in the ruck.

The defence will rain supreme as a unit.

Port by a lot.

I am a bit worried we will let Tim Kelly slip under the radar. We will put in a big effort in to Dangerfield and Selwood and maybe even Duncan but I suspect we have put very little planning for Kelly. He is a bloody impressive player. Another mature age player that is a dam fine player that Geelong are good at finding from state leagues. Stephen Wells showing his ability again.
Yeah, but I would rather we put in the effort to make them put in a big effort to match us, especially on our pile.

Be proactive, not reactive.

Hmm, I have learnt that fairly late in life unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 5 v Geelong at AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back