AFLW Round 6 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 1st - Sun 6th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruby Schleicher is a genius, just after Melbourne scored to reach 2.2.14, she mentioned that Melbourne are averaging 25ppg and that they are "already almost halfway there".

Melbourne haven't been able to defend the kick-mark game all season. Again they were cut up by it tonight... on the ~3 occasions GWS actually put it into practice.

And I heard the Dees were cooked at 3QT. Yeah, cos they worked way harder for 3 quarters to build a 30-point lead. If only they hadn't been so shit last week, there's no way I would've tipped against them tonight fuuuu

I’m looking forward to this game more that us v lions on Sunday.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Even if you don't win, there is a lot to be gained from competing. E.g. Bulldogs were very impressive against the Lions and then took the momentum into next few games.

Munyard might be the first non-Irish player to kick a genuine GOTY contender for 2024. O'Dowd and Moloney being the other frontrunners, off the top of my head.

And Wardlaw put in an entry for WTF moment of the year with her attempted mounting of Marinoff, jockey style!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide haven't really come out reeking of desperation to avenge last week's one that got away. Lack of ruthlessness in the forward line again keeps a match alive longer than it ought to, given the territorial disparity.

whilst here can we talk about the barracking that coming from the commentators week in week out

last 3 games vs Ess, Hawks and now Crows has been a full on nuffy fest

Nah it was a well-earned win... They didn't even need to resort to a bullshit "50m" penalty (i.e. 70 metres) this time, which no doubt would've been paid if the Saints did hit the front late.

But they were screwed by the QLD umpiring last week (unless you simply looked at the relatively even free kick count, which was also the case tonight).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Round 6 - 2024 AFLW season (Tues 1st - Sun 6th Oct)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back