Game Day Round 6: Essendon vs Brisbane, 5/5/12, 1.40pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merrett is such a spanner

Absolutely pathetic by Paddy .

They just replayed it on Foxtel, Eddie said there was nothing in it, so Paddy will probably cop at least a week:(

Watson showed his another leadership 1%er just then. End of the quarter, siren has gone, one of the Essendon boys gave a little push to a lion in an already tense game, lion pushed back and Watson moved the essendon guy right away from it.

Smart enough to know it wasn't worth it. It was only a very small thing, but as an unbiased watcher it was noticable.

Whilst I am braving it on the 'dark side' I often go to the Carlton/Essendon games and the last few years it is great to not only see Carlton, but also watching old man Fletcher play. He just seems like a great bloke, his age makes his efforts even better. I still have nightmares about him running down Garlett last year!

Oh FOR ****S SAKE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing merrett coming from behind like the pathetic dog **** he is

Watson showed his another leadership 1%er just then. End of the quarter, siren has gone, one of the Essendon boys gave a little push to a lion in an already tense game, lion pushed back and Watson moved the essendon guy right away from it.

Smart enough to know it wasn't worth it. It was only a very small thing, but as an unbiased watcher it was noticable.

Whilst I am braving it on the 'dark side' I often go to the Carlton/Essendon games and the last few years it is great to not only see Carlton, but also watching old man Fletcher play. He just seems like a great bloke, his age makes his efforts even better. I still have nightmares about him running down Garlett last year!

Cheers mate :thumbsu:

Crameri injured.

Called the jinx.

Close the ****ing "twang" thread Tassieboy.

I'm sick of your inconsistency when it comes to closing threads. Soft as god damn.

Yes, words on the interwebs caused Crameri to do his knee.

Voodoo People, Hoodoo People:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back