Game Day Round 7, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Does anyone know if Translink or the Lions still run shuttle buses from Southbank to the Gabba?

Regardless of the result hoping to see more improvement from our kids - especially Rayner 4G Bailey & Berry. McStay to kick a couple as a key forward would be awesome

I need need a Rich fix.
60meter goal please.
With this wind behind him make it 70, I don't want much .
Zorks to have a running bounce down the sideline , oh somebody stop me.
See yus at the game .
Today we feast on bird.
Penciled this one for a win at the start of the year .
Still confident, sort of.:think::huh::thumbsu::p:D
GOOOOOOOOOOO LIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Should be free transport on all BCC buses with match ticket. We jump on wearing our Lions gear and don’t even show our tickets.

It is but Translink (intnl call centre) tell me there is only an Ann St shuttle but I have read elsewhere that there are Southbank shuttles. Ps. I'm not a local and am staying near the Go Between Bridge.

It is but Translink (intnl call centre) tell me there is only an Ann St shuttle but I have read elsewhere that there are Southbank shuttles. Ps. I'm not a local and am staying near the Go Between Bridge.
You can walk from Southbank.

Should be free transport on all BCC buses with match ticket. We jump on wearing our Lions gear and don’t even show our tickets.

Hope you dont mind the intrusion. Can confirm, all buses are free for 4 hours either side of the game if you show your Lions membership or match day ticket.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Black and white undesirables all around the Gabba precinct already. We’re gonna be outnumbered again.

As usual though, we have them absolutely covered for class and soul.

Last edited:
Black and white undesirables all around the Gabba precinct already. We’re gonna be outnumbered again.

Hopefully the players can keep them quiet....with a little assistance from pushing some uncles down stairs. I know they aren't Essendon but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Berry in the Voldemort... Can someone unlock it for the 3 of us who are still alive? No bragging intended. Or is this a bye round?

Yep the undesirables. Great description. That is why I'm a Lions supporter. I went to a Bears match back in 1995 roughly when they moved to the 'gabba. To my bemusement the pie supporters outnumbered the home supporters. Then and there I thought this team needs all the help it can get. Been following them ever since. Hoping for a good match today. Was there in 2016....v pies. Goo Lions!!

Yep the undesirables. Great description. That is why I'm a Lions supporter. I went to a Bears match back in 1995 roughly when they moved to the 'gabba. To my bemusement the pie supporters outnumbered the home supporters. Then and there I thought this team needs all the help it can get. Been following them ever since. Hoping for a good match today. Was there in 2016....v pies. Goo Lions!!

2016 against the Pies was the worst football experience of my life. Had some mates come and brought a pies friend who got absolutely wasted and kept trying to push my buttons. Ended up spilling beer on me and I left at half time. Really nailed in my hate for the black and white.

Far too much optimism here. Hoping things will all click sorta soon-ish, but not expecting today will be that day. Pies by 30.

Dodongo thinks you should have faith. Dodongo has never been this confident since Dodongo staked Dodongo's left nut on Schache and Dodongo won't get two in a row wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back