Game Day Round 7, 2018 - Brisbane Lions vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we’re a chance today. At worst we should make a game of it.
I am slightly concerned we’ve gone in a bit tall.
Harris, Gardiner, McStay, Oscar, Stef, Eagles, Hipwood.

Dodongo can't watch the game as Dodongo is celebrating Mrs Dodongo's birthday today, but Dodongo looks forward to telling you "Dodongo told you so" after the game.

GO LIONS!

Dodongo can't watch the game as Dodongo is celebrating Mrs Dodongo's birthday today, but Dodongo looks forward to telling you "Dodongo told you so" after the game.

GO LIONS!
What is Dodongo getting Mrs Dodongo for her birthday? is Mrs Dodongo going to be satisfied with her unwrapped gift by the end of the evening?

Optimistic today, maybe blindly. I think we're travelling okay even at 0-6 but i'm at a point where i'm unsure what we as supporters can currently see as winnable games.

Dodongo thinks you should have faith. Dodongo has never been this confident since Dodongo staked Dodongo's left nut on Schache and Dodongo won't get two in a row wrong.

Of course historically speaking the level of faith in your average one-balled prophet's prognostications tends to be somewhat mitigated by the previous testicular-removing disaster...

That being said I hope (not trust ... hope) you are correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW. 19 posts in total and 16 of them are positive!!! It must be a sign that today is our day to take the Magpies out.

GO LIONS.
Mine was nostalgically plaintive.

Over 24 hours since my last smoke. Been putting up with my mother and her carlton-supporting consort all day.

Lions had better ****ing win.

Well done Kezz:thumbsu:

I've worked out that I'll have my last smoke tonight before going to bed....up tomorrow morning, no smokes. Needed to have them for our game:D

Just hope our boys are switched on....heads up looking like they mean business. if I see heads down, I will definately need a ciggy

Just saw a photo of Matty Eagles out on the ground, on Lions twitter. He really looks the goods, has a footballers body.

Go well Matty, it's your turn to shine:highbrightness:

For those that usually head that way, how does one get in to the Members Bar up on the top tier at the Mains Rd end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back