Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Since the match is almost done, here is the review/rant thread. Post your thoughts on the match and any criticisms and let's just have some fun. As usual, opposition supporters are allowed to post but any trolling will be harshly dealt with.

Also, don't head onto the North board and gloat about our win. That's a very bad idea and none of our mods will stand by your side for doing it.

Great win very proud today.

Can't find any bad performances, was a real team win. Love beating North.

Very very happy.

Go Dogs

Since the match is almost done, here is the review/rant thread. Post your thoughts on the match and any criticisms and let's just have some fun. As usual, opposition supporters are allowed to post but any trolling will be harshly dealt with.

Also, don't head onto the North board and gloat about our win. That's a very bad idea and none of our mods will stand by your side for doing it.
Can I gloat here?? Hahahahahaha go bullies!!

What a win. Best game they've played for ages. Vezpremi best game of his career so far. Dickson best game of his career. Cordy his best. Picken brilliant annihilation of Harvey. Lake destroyed Petrie. Brilliant performance by everyone. To doggies you beauty. Woohoo

What a win. Best game they've played for ages. Vezpremi best game of his career so far. Dickson best game of his career. Cordy his best. Picken brilliant annihilation of Harvey. Lake destroyed Petrie. Brilliant performance by everyone. To doggies you beauty. Woohoo

Didn't you just love the cheap little touches this pig lover had very late?

Vez for Everitt is looking good at this stage, very impressed.

Brilliant win, so proud. It was hard, tough, contested footy and a win based on guts and effort. Forget the margin, we spanked them. Now, we've got to back it up with more of the same against the Suns. The wheel is starting to turn....

Playing like that we could give the top 3 sides a run for their money.....just wish we played like this the first 3-4 rounds.....

Absolutely love the future of this club, Wallis, Libba, Cordy, Roughead, Dahl all going to be superstars :thumbsu::thumbsu:

And what should we do with Minson nowdays? He's in very good form at the moment and he'll probably be getting a few offers at the end of the year. Do we hang onto him or try and trade him for a respectable trade.

Loved Higgins' pressure forward, and Dickson who was really great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have to eat my own words here, did not rate Wallis at seasons start but what a player he is turning into.

Dickson, Cordy, Wallis, Libba, Dal, Vespa were brilliant!

Boyd and Griffen :thumbsu:

Didn't get to see the match much today, how was Higgins?

And as for Minno, well I guess we should keep him. Heard he was rucking well today. And even if he doesn't ruck well on some days... we should stick him up forward? BUT SIGN HIM NOWWWW.

I'm assuming all the young ones are coming through now? Bloody beauty!

Quick word of advice for all WB posters, troll the North Melbourne board at your own risk. and keep things here on a mature level.

But yes I'm absolutely stoked that we beat them today and was happy to see Tory out there proving some worth

Top win doggies

I told you guys during the week that if you kept the pressure on us you would win.

You did that.

Well done, the best side definitely won.

I told you guys during the week that if you kept the pressure on us you would win.

You did that.

Well done, the best side definitely won.

Cheers

Yes you did, many of us didn't think it would happen today.

And what should we do with Minson nowdays? He's in very good form at the moment and he'll probably be getting a few offers at the end of the year. Do we hang onto him or try and trade him for a respectable trade.

Keep him. We have picks, money in the cap after losing Ward, Hall, Harbrow etc, so we we'll be able to go shopping. But, for now, let's soak up this win and look forward to the future.

Unlike the reactive footy media who change their views on a team depending on which way the wind is blowing, whether we win, lose or draw, McCartney has shown he knows exactly where we are and where he wants us to go.

Long way to go, but this win is ridiculously satisfying and despite the result, even last week was enjoyable because the effort and intensity was there.

The future is in good hands people.

Great 4 qtr effort. I loved it. Out of the kids I enjoyed the games from Wallis, Cordy and Dickson the most, but really, I thought the effort was pretty consistent across the whole team. They looked knackered in the 4th but pushed through it. Good stuff. Matty Boyd didn't let me down by allowing himself a smile in the post-match interview either ;) Good team win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back