Preview Round 7, St. Kilda vs GWS Giants, Friday 5th May, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd tip us to still win three of four. We could've run away with this game if it wasn't for goals gifted against us and the Saints would've dropped their heads.

Same. I'm pretty devo. I think we'll drop two of the next three games.

We should beat Richmond, but we'll remain the bunnies of Collingwood and West Coast again.

Our top-four aspirations are all of a sudden in jeopardy. We can't bank on playing Sydney in a final, so it will all be away.

Tonight has been a crushing blow and a reality check for everyone, including all the neutrals who've said we have the flag in the bag.

We are another year off winning a flag.

Whitfield's return can't come soon enough.
I think we will also drop 2 of the next 3 but I differ in the fact I think we will beat Collingwood and lose to Richmond and WC.

The way this season is sitting that means out of the 8

F$#c you injury gods, F#$k you !!!!!!!!!

On HUAWEI NXT-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have the dumbest defence in the comp, they just have zero composure and take ridiculous risks that will fall over in September.

Absolute blockheads, bar Davis.

Heater needs an intervention, he has lost the ******* plot.
Not sure why you quoted me there...

FWIW I disagree about Shaw, and think the risk taking is OK if they improve the worst 20%. That risk taking is part of our run - if Zac or Nathan gets past a defender or two we've suddenly got overlaps up the field.

Back next week. And Kenners was playing more of the wing role than a defender anyway
The commentators basis he was back for the WC game. Are you sure (however I am not surprised if they are wrong)

And also will he come straight in ? I guess so because no injury to himself. And a loss means changes anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The commentators basis he was back for the WC game. Are you sure (however I am not surprised if they are wrong)

And also will he come straight in ? I guess so because no injury to himself. And a loss means changes anyway

Pretty sure they corrected themselves shortly after

I think he'll come straight back in, hasn't been out due to injury and I'm sure he is rearing to go

I think we will also drop 2 of the next 3 but I differ in the fact I think we will beat Collingwood and lose to Richmond and WC.

At least you have the Dockers to fall back on in tough times! :D

Back for round 8 (listed in the official injury list on the afl website)

I'm not posting any more tonight or I will get in trouble because I'm am bloody gutted.

I feel with Greene and Haynes out there we win tonight. Just too many top 22 out.

And you know what else gives me the shits. We recruited Deledio to help the young boys get over the line in games like this with Jonson now over the hill and useless !!!! But no.....no deledio and I can't see him playing this year. Waste of absolute money !!!!! Waste .

But injuries aside. You want to win the flag, you don't drop these games. You know why ??? Because to do it as a top 4 team from 2016, you have to play WC twice and Sydney twice and Adelaide twice, and Geelong twice etc etc. Therefore to get there you don't lose to F#$@ing St Kilda on the big Friday night stage...... You don't !!!!!!

Sorry and goodnight

General... Stay off the main board FFS

I couldnt believe the numbers we had at the fall of the ball in that last Q yet couldnt get our hands on the pill. Simply not enough hardness at the ball.

I don't rate Richmond at all. I don't rate Collingwood unless they're playing us. Ergo, we beat the Tigers and lose to the Magpies.

I still think we have the talent to go all the way this year, I'm just not sure if it will all click this year, though. :mad:

I'm not posting any more tonight or I will get in trouble because I'm am bloody gutted.

I feel with Greene and Haynes out there we win tonight. Just too many top 22 out.

And you know what else gives me the shits. We recruited Deledio to help the young boys get over the line in games like this with Jonson now over the hill and useless !!!! But no.....no deledio and I can't see him playing this year. Waste of absolute money !!!!! Waste .

But injuries aside. You want to win the flag, you don't drop these games. You know why ??? Because to do it as a top 4 team from 2016, you have to play WC twice and Sydney twice and Adelaide twice, and Geelong twice etc etc. Therefore to get there you don't lose to F#$@ing St Kilda on the big Friday night stage...... You don't !!!!!!

Sorry and goodnight

General... Stay off the main board FFD

I am. Sticking to bay. Though probably heading to bed.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Round 7, St. Kilda vs GWS Giants, Friday 5th May, 7.50pm, Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back