Round 7 The Sydney Swans vs. The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

God we've had a lot of injuries over the last couple of weeks. Barlow in...*dies* :(

Our backs are now really going to struggle to cover all of the cats forwards.

Oh well, I'm looking for a show of strength and determination and adversity has the ability to bring that out. :thumbsu: Go swans!

Jesse or Pykey to go into the back line possibly?

With Blake the only established ruckman for Geelong and Hawkins to pinch hit in the ruck most likely, Pyke could go back on Hawkins and follow him into the ruck when necessary.

Or Jesse to play back potentially if we really need it. Would much rather the first option though.

Big loss but Geelong not bringing in a back up ruckman softens the blow. Richards is going to have to play well though. Him and Grundy are going to need to take Mooney and iPod. Then Pyke can just follow Hawkins in defence and then follow which ever forward goes into the ruck.

EDIT: S120 beat me. Pyke will probably tag Hawkins in a way.

Does anyone know if a Sydney radio station will be covering this match? Have to drive to work shortly .... grrrrr.

MMM used to, be I've just found out they don't anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Rhyce Shaw, Spud. **** me he just doesn't learn. Spud, Pickers and Derrrrrrrrrrrrwayne. Gonna be a long arvo of listening to these pratts.

Where will Cheese play? I reckon along HF up the wing, doubt he will spend much time back though he showed a bit there last year.

Oh Noes!

We may be exposed well at least we know Pykey can play back.:footy:

Yeah I have allot of confidence in Pyke's defensive abilities...

My heart just sank. How the hell are we going to stop all 3 Geelong talls with 2 tall defenders? :mad:

Some teams have been playing small defenders on Hawkins and running off him this year... Maybe Mattner?

Does anyone have a stream for the match? If so can you please PM me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7 The Sydney Swans vs. The Geelong Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back