Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Whit to Lloyd
Libba to Hayes/Hately/Answerth

Whit is going to drop 100k+ over the next few weeks. Just incredible, had the juciest 4 weeks to come and he's going to be on one leg throughout that time. Will probably even miss next week at least. Just can't go in to a round without a fit Lloyd or Whit, just can't.
And it starts again... ;)

And it starts again... ;)
Have to get Lloyd this time. How cursed is this, Lloyd has a bad game and is set for a series of price drops and I can't even take advantage of it. I simply can't go into next round without one of Lloyd and Whit. If Whit is declared fit then I won't get Lloyd, but I'm cursed and he will probably miss next week.

Have to get Lloyd this time. How cursed is this, Lloyd has a bad game and is set for a series of price drops and I can't even take advantage of it. I simply can't go into next round without one of Lloyd and Whit. If Whit is declared fit then I won't get Lloyd, but I'm cursed and he will probably miss next week.
Haha yeah I get you. Just funny that it’s the first thing on your mind...again!! Trade in Lloyd!

Looking at a one up/one down this week. Maybe Scrimshaw/Duursma to Answerth or Drew to ???
Then upgrade Atkins to Fiorini hopefully...

I have 450k to spend.

Answerth looked good, I could grab him for Clark.

I'd love a premo fwd to put their hand up for me to grab for Burgess. Heeney doesn't excite me. Maybe Daniel?

Otherwise I'll grab Zerrett, Fiorini, Ross or Oliver for Libba.

Lachie Young (probably gets dropped) -> Answerth
Burgess -> Larkin.

Woo. Although if Drew gets dropped I'll probably have to upgrade him to a Daniels/Dahlhous.

Was planning a double upgrade Rd 7. I was in Rd 6 too but couldn't resist some value. Hope Hayes was worth it.

So Laird/Rich and Ebert are my targets.

Clark (Geel) and Drew or Scrimshaw are the outs. I was originally moving on Rozee but he is a class above those three.

If I get seduced by another rookie, it might be sideways: Burgess to Larkey.

Using a ton of DPP to get Larkey, if he keeps his spot, and Telly up forward who is still at a good price. Already planned to get rid of Libba at the start of this round, so his 57 is just justification for that (essentially replacing him with Ross on field)

Libba > Larkey (via Danger to the mids)
Clark > Telly (via Duursma to defence and Atkins to the mids)

Ross comes on field, with Drew going to the bench. Duursma goes on field in place of Wilkie/Scrimshaw

Team looks like this after trades/rookie interchanges:

DEF: Lloyd, Laird, Smith, Williams, Hore, Duursma (Wilkie, Scrimshaw)

MID: Danger, Treloar, Brayshaw, Rocky, Brouch, Walsh, Constable, Ross (Drew, Atkins)

RUC: Gawn, Mumford (Cameron, Sweet)

FWD: Boak, Billings, T. Kelly, Newnes, Worpel, Dahlhaus (Larkey, Balta)

200K or so remaining for a down/up to bring in Zak Jones for Scrim next week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trading out Taranto for Libba after round 2 was the worst fantasy decision this year and it's been killing me. Had Libba all pre season and felt I was missing out, should've picked Sheed to go instead of Taranto.

Libba has to go now. Could I get Taranto back? Merrett, Shiel, Fiorini other options..

As a crows fan, I am very very reluctantly going to target boak this week.

Have 430k to spend so Parker to boak should strengthen my Forward line. Fingers crossed Setterfield comes back into the team. Although the way they played last week I doubt he does!

Which structure of trade would you prefer to do:

1: Traditional Libba Upgrade: Downgrade rookie, upgrade Libba (Shiel,Merrett etc)
2: Downgrade Libba to 170K, Move Hayes on field in Mid (3 rooks on field Walsh, Const and Hayes) and then upgrade Forward rookie to premium. (Burgess or Parker)

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back