Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 2, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
You know the drill dudes, whats are we planning on doing with our trades this week?

I'd like to start off by asking is Barlow a realistic option to bring in? Has scored 138 & 124 over his past two weeks, the Dockers also have GWS, Hawthorn, Richmond, St Kilda, Essendon, Brisbane, Port and Collingwood before a very appealing round 15 bye. With Fyfe out he seems to be back in the midfield full time. Will still have a very low BE and will still be under 500k.

I like Barlow with Fyfe out, glad I "chose" to hold him (had other rage trades to make)

Lonergan, Adams, Menadue, McGovern, Davis all under consideration to be moved on, depending on team selections

Got Josh Smith already, otherwise, perfect downgrade for others.
If injuries permit, I'll move heaven & earth to shove Sam Grey out the door. Don't care what he does for the rest of the season, it just won't be in my side.

I think that Dea & Adams are going for me this week. Maybe McCarthy. I have 100k in the bank so I am thinking:
Dea > Boyd

Then Adams to someone.

Menadue/McCarthy/Harwood/Tippa are also pretty maxed out, but I need more points on field so trading the higher priced rookies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is adams likely to play? if so, my midfield is comeplete and im happy with josh smith on my field, hes a bad user of the ball but a ball magnet, so in fantasy thats all that matters. Im thinking a oliver downgrade, then possibly to upgrade marcus adams to someone like bernie vince? or houli, still not sure yet. Ive got Adams and tippa both on the field in the backline, with mccarthy on in the foward line. Big choices to make this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Back