Preview Round 8 2018: Richmond vs North Melbourne Etihad 13th May 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RFC - 40.20.260

OPP - 18.10.118

That’s our scores for last quarters this year with a percentage of 220.3%

They’ve been a real weapon for us this year. In saying that I am really not confident for some reason. I see a few injuries starting to mount up. I don’t want to see the boys run into the ground and I hope anyone that is sore is given the rest they need

I can’t actually describe in words how brilliant that Preview was Boob_Radley
and I thank you for it , especially for the lol North laughs.
It’s amazing how much better humour sounds without the excessive use of the F word , but with the clever use of words in the English language that can paint a brilliant picture in the minds of others. People like you are the reason why I don’t bother with wasting excessive time on the English language as you lot are so much better at it . So in reality you save me a lot of time.
It’s reads like yours that provide me enough entertainment on this forum.
Thank you again for a well constructed and most entertaining Preview with the addition of subtle imagery as you’re like a diamond in the rough on here .
This is no disrespect to the rest of us as your literacy skills in football terms are elite.
I will also add that you have my vote for POTY.

Last edited:
It’s amazing how much better humour sounds without the excessive use of the F word , but with the clever use of words in the English language that can paint a brilliant picture in the minds of others. People like you are reason why I don’t bother with wasting excessive time on the English language as you lot are so much better at it . So in reality you save me a lot of time.
Thank you again for a well constructed and most entertaining Preview with the addition of subtle imagery as you’re like a diamond in the rough on here .
This no disrespect to the rest of us as your literacy skills in football terms are elite.
So if he’s elite, and we’re not, that makes us all spuds doesn’t it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, at some point, whether devoutly spiritual or utterly secular, you must acknowledge that, at least with current epistemological limitations, we are incapable of looking into the night sky (that void with looks back, that sublime and horrifying darkness) and avoiding the realisation that at some point: something had to come from nothing. Now, was it God? A god? Was it simply a cosmic burp from a previous iteration of the universe, which could be one of many? Are we in a computer program? It is reasonable to suggest that, in the face of these questions, humans are woefully lacking in answers, and we are in particular absolutely devoid of certainties. Until now: there is one thing that is certain in this universe, even if we are a complex version of the Sims, and that is that North Melbourne are a stunningly hateable bunch of campaigners

This is the best thing I have ever read on BF..

Bravo sir, bravo

I don’t mind the idea of players missing in the next few weeks.
There are more important games than round 8 and 9 on hard decks and travel to come.

If Nank is out, that’s a significant loss.
I may be underestimating North, but I’d still be confident we’d get the win even if Soldo plays.
He has improved a fair bit, we will just lose that physical presence but we might win more clearances.
I’d prefer the former though.

It’s amazing how much better humour sounds without the excessive use of the F word , but with the clever use of words in the English language that can paint a brilliant picture in the minds of others. People like you are reason why I don’t bother with wasting excessive time on the English language as you lot are so much better at it . So in reality you save me a lot of time.
This is no disrespect to the rest of us as your literacy skills in football terms are elite.

****ing spot on mate. Great ****ing post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back