Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

They were talking about Checkers on sen & saying that it looked like he was actually tasked with dragging Weitering away from the ball, so he couldn't do his intercepting. And I'm guessing to give our small forwards the room to do their thing.
Whether that's the case or not, it's good that we can still kick a winning score without much from Checkers or Little Billy (although Billy always excels in the pressure stakes).

Last edited:

Nick Daicos was huge, clear BOG, thought Pendles was our next best and really had some pivotal moments creating turnovers with intecepts through the whole game.

Hopefully Beau's okay after a knee to the face.

Weirdly even though he got scored on I actually thought Frammers played a decent game.

Moore was also good overall.

Crisp started shake but then found his power running game.

Great game of footy to watch too.
It's looking good. God help the club when peddles retires. Still our 2nd most important player.
Agree except for Frampton. And good on him a premiership player and a 10 year career. Exceptional.
But play Dean or Jiath. Surely couldn't be worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Daicos was huge, clear BOG, thought Pendles was our next best and really had some pivotal moments creating turnovers with intecepts through the whole game.

Hopefully Beau's okay after a knee to the face.

Weirdly even though he got scored on I actually thought Frammers played a decent game.

Moore was also good overall.

Crisp started shake but then found his power running game.

Great game of footy to watch too.
He was playing on one of the games premier forwards who was playing alongside another of the games premier forwards. 6 goals between Curnow and McKay is almost inevitable most weeks regardless of the opposition, so it’s tough to judge him too harshly.

I’m going to be first to admit I didn’t think we would beat them today, but was also bullish that these are the games we tend to win.

Flattering result in the end for the Blose.

Can I get banned for liking a lot of the posts on the Carlton board?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has this site become a complete Fu(king joke?

Got some sort of infraction for liking posts that were also liked by Carlton supporters. Been a member for 19 years and not a big poster, but how soft are some of the mods? It’s seems to be the same bloke who bans me.

Lol….

Has this site become a complete Fu(king joke?

Got some sort of infraction for liking posts that were also liked by Carlton supporters. Been a member for 19 years and not a big poster, but how soft are some of the mods? It’s seems to be the same bloke who bans me.

Lol….

I copped a warning for writing the word "delicious" beneath a long rant about how shit we are and how the umpires always get us over the line.

Observations of the game:
owies has a typical carlton looking head and one which is extremely punchable. Noting, it wouldn't be appropriate to do so without wearing 5 ounce gloves in order to avoid infection;
hodge appears to be someone who hasn't had the benefit of higher education and struggles to express his thoughts in a clear and concise manner. Seems also prone to sulking, which is odd considering he had the responsibility of captaining a successful team;
We are a dangerous proposition and kept it going for 4 quarters. The result flattered the scum.

I had a quick look at the scum board.
I didn't bother reacting or posting, lest I got given a day off.
I had some big guffaws at some of the dross posted therein.
Here's an example:
"We lost to a club that cannot win unless the umpires carry them."

P.S. I chose the word "dross" specifically.
Why?
Here's a definition:
The scum that forms on the surface of molten metal as a result of oxidation.

It's what happens when they have a meltdown.

I had a quick look at the scum board.
I didn't bother reacting or posting, lest I got given a day off.
I had some big guffaws at some of the dross posted therein.
Here's an example:
"We lost to a club that cannot win unless the umpires carry them."

P.S. I chose the word "dross" specifically.
Why?
Here's a definition:
The scum that forms on the surface of molten metal as a result of oxidation.

It's what happens when they have a meltdown.
It's not a day off with Chiefy - its 10 days reaction ban.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Round 8 = Carlton 79-85 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back