Game Day Round 8: Melbourne vs Adelaide - Saturday May 13, 7:10 (ACST) AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
7ce82444e28444939c038ac722a38a3b.png

Where FTA coverage is not available, local viewers can see games on Foxtel, via the AFL Live Official App or through AFL on Telstra TV

International viewers can get live video of games via WatchAFL Global Pass

Please do not post in this thread asking for links to streams.
Your account will be suspended for a day.​

What are we thinking?

A typical MFC 'Honourable loss' after losing another game we should have won. One we are praised for staying in despite.....

Thats my guess.

However a soul crushing smashing is also on the cards. I refuse to allow myself to be positive about this game in any way.

What are we thinking?

The Crows are currently contenders and possibly favourites for the flag this year, but I think they'll look back on this match as the turning point when reality comes crushing down and we win by 10 goals. They probably won't make finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Convinced myself not to have a holiday. Phone's not charged for the video live stream, radio all stations covering the country game. Live stream radio on AFL website it is then!

ffs are us an Adelaide even playing tonight? They're like about to bounce soon and my only feed for this game is going on about the damn country game. If i wanted to listen to that i'd turn on the TV or radio

The handballing in trouble is killing me already. That Hail Mary backwards handball by Salem is straight out of the Nathan Jones play book.

Nice analysis you flogs.... guy puts his hand up for a token lead in kick out, nothing happens. Stands flat footed, then random space opens up 10sec later just by chance in same space. "Great tactics" all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back