Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean on what should be the selected teams we should win. But we won’t. We’re in all sorts at the moment and only on the slim chance players like Petty McAdam (if he plays) and Clarry have huge games could we win. Pies comfortably. If we turn up with this chippy chip crap they’ll sweat on us big time and it’ll be a tough watch.

I mean on what should be the selected teams we should win. But we won’t. We’re in all sorts at the moment and only on the slim chance players like Petty McAdam (if he plays) and Clarry have huge games could we win. Pies comfortably. If we turn up with this chippy chip crap they’ll sweat on us big time and it’ll be a tough watch.
Every game we've won this year those 3 have been unavailable or crap

Petty best game was against cats. Clarry best games were dogs and cats. McAdam hasn’t played well all year. My point being we’re going to have to pull something out of our arses to win this.
Oliver wasn't good against the cats he was just fine. Dogs sure but they were absolutely terrible.

We ain't about individual players dragging us over Collingwood except Trac and Max. Oliver's just a passenger and Petty's the worst forward in the league

Oliver wasn't good against the cats he was just fine. Dogs sure but they were absolutely terrible.

We ain't about individual players dragging us over Collingwood except Trac and Max. Oliver's just a passenger and Petty's the worst forward in the league
lol. What’s your problem? I literally write negative post, which is your thing. Then you came and act all like ‘nah that’s not negative enough’ lol. As I’ve said before. You must be real fun at parties.

lol. What’s your problem? I literally write negative post, which is your thing. Then you came and act all like ‘nah that’s not negative enough’ lol. As I’ve said before. You must be real fun at parties.
Since when is disagreement on a forum having a problem lol if you wanna be that sensitive I might not be fun at parties but you should avoid people in general if you're that soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume there’s training today. We’ll be in the lookout for a Fullarton debut perhaps. Kind of expecting Goody will go with JVR and Petty up forward.
Apparently Howes dominated at Casey last weeknso expect he comes into the team for Hunter.
I would play AMW to replace Hunter.

If available, JvR plays... and Windsor, give the week off, or as sub.

I think from memory they don't come out until Sunday for Monday games for some reason, but might be wrong on that.
Correct, Sunday night

Casey playing tomorrow would usually name a team the night before .
I posted over in the Casey thread that Casey’s selection makes very little sense. It’s actually impossible for the Casey team to play as named because it wouldn’t leave enough players available for Melbourne’s team on Monday.

Tomlinson, Turner, Woewodin and McAdam all named along with BBB and Billings, plus Hunter out injured. No outs for Casey are AFL listed.

What it does suggest is Petty is still in the AFL team.

I posted over in the Casey thread that Casey’s selection makes very little sense. It’s actually impossible for the Casey team to play as named because it wouldn’t leave enough players available for Melbourne’s team on Monday.

Tomlinson, Turner, Woewodin and McAdam all named along with BBB and Billings, plus Hunter out injured. No outs for Casey are AFL listed.

Kyah Farris White to debut

Surely Casey have to name a team for tomorrow at some point .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back