Preview Changes/Preview – Round 13 vs. Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel sorry for Gawn tbh. Has been one of our best all year and has to go out there and cover for the rest of the useless plodders and our hopeless coaches.

All while Goody dodges any real questioning in the pressers and Roffey stays incognito.

Makes me so mad he gets actual tough questions (The Triple M segments are actually good) and this ****ing fruit loop coach gets softball questions every week.

Got a theory on Olivers form.
It's actually Jordie McKenzie.
Hes covering for Oliver so Clarry can go get on the gear for the rest of the season.
To be honest wouldn't mind 2010 Jordie McKenzie in this team. At least he gave a crap in a crap team compared to our 'good midfielders' that got belted on the weekend.

Just had a flick through the fixture and we play North, GWS and Port at the G on saturday nights. Will we get 60k combined to those three games?

Next week is a collingwood home game as well. Our average home crowd numbers will be diabolical compared to the last two years
How in hell did the Piss get to be partners in OUR K/B game.???

It never ever was a collinwood game. so why partner with them.!

We did.

I thought it was one of our better defending performances. And then we lit them up in one Qtr, blowing them away.
Agreed..kind of agree with Max in that we're inconsistent right now. Which is unusual because you could always rely on a strong contested and defensive performance and it was rare we'd lose by more than a couple of kicks. So clearly we're trying different things and with personnel not deep, it's bringing on inconsistencies that weren't there before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed..kind of agree with Max in that we're inconsistent right now. Which is unusual because you could always rely on a strong contested and defensive performance and it was rare we'd lose by more than a couple of kicks. So clearly we're trying different things and with personnel not deep, it's bringing on inconsistencies that weren't there before.
Last week was consistent. across the whole field. all were crap.

And to that extent, imo, there is trouble inside the camp. Just a feeling, but after the saints game both Viney and Max were on the bench at the end, and both gave one another a walk on by. no hug or handshake.

I see Viney as a hard taskmaster, and max as a diplomat. So with the growing lack of effort from a few it wouldn't surprise me at all I there is friction going on.

This was my impression following the Saints win... and then the freo game happened. it was a massacre all over the ground.

too many player have been missing in action over the past couple of years. langers was one who seemed to vanish for 22/23... but is back this year. Oliver has gone way offff.

fritsch just likes to look at the big screen, and then put his fingers over his high hair.

Just an ongoing saga of players not buying into the team winning concept.

Queens birthday was always Melbourne's home game.

Then Edie somehow betwixt the Demons to share that fixture with them.
Yeah, but why shouldn't it be shared? Collingwood did us a favour for many years.

I've been on the 2 tall forwards plus Fritsch bandwagon for a long time, but to be fair ever since we went from 3 talls down to 2 we've been total garbage starting from the WCE game. So in saying that, BBB come on down and join Petty and JVR up front. Turner will place defence. It's going to happen.

Last week was consistent. across the whole field. all were crap.

And to that extent, imo, there is trouble inside the camp. Just a feeling, but after the saints game both Viney and Max were on the bench at the end, and both gave one another a walk on by. no hug or handshake.

I see Viney as a hard taskmaster, and max as a diplomat. So with the growing lack of effort from a few it wouldn't surprise me at all I there is friction going on.

This was my impression following the Saints win... and then the freo game happened. it was a massacre all over the ground.

too many player have been missing in action over the past couple of years. langers was one who seemed to vanish for 22/23... but is back this year. Oliver has gone way offff.

fritsch just likes to look at the big screen, and then put his fingers over his high hair.

Just an ongoing saga of players not buying into the team winning concept.
I'd find it hard to believe Vines and Max would have beef with each other. Not saying there isn't internal issues. Maybe this is another Bailey moment where the players are saying they've had enough? Who knows. We won well 2 weeks ago, so I'm not sure it runs too deep. I just think the list isn't good enough now and the new gameplan Goody is trying to implement just isn't working with this group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back